Level 2-13 is a bonus level and also the thirteenth and the final Night level in Plants vs. Zombies: Journey to the West. The player must pay 20 gems to gain access to this level. To complete the level, the player must not lose more than 4 plants.
- The objective could cause problems for the player, but it would not be a big problem if the player set a defense that could do enough damage to the zombies.
- There are both Dancing Zombies and Screen Door Zombies in play. Both serve as big threats in this level.
- There are eleven graves. If they are not taken out, they can spawn eleven extra zombies on the final wave.
- Required plants:
- Plant Sun-shrooms and Puff-shrooms for early defense. When you have enough sun, start planting Fume-shrooms to replace Puff-shrooms, as they shoot further and damage many zombies at once. Then, plant Grave Busters on graves to get rid of them.
- Let the Dancing Zombie eat a Hypno-shroom to summon four more Backup Dancers to fight for you.
- A Doom-shroom can explode in a large area. Use it in the middle row during the final wave to maximize its efficiency.