Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Level 2-11 is a bonus level and also the eleventh Night level in Plants vs. Zombies: Journey to the West. The player must pay 20 gems to gain access to this level. To complete the level, the player must not spend more than 1,500 sun.
- Without Magnet-shroom or Monkey King Peashooter, it will be difficult to get rid of both the toughest threats: Screen Door Zombies and Football Zombies (the latter being the stronger of the two).
- The sheer number of graves will spawn a huge number of zombies at the final wave, unless they are taken care of with Grave Buster.
- The objective has its major part on increasing this level's difficulty, as the player cannot plant many Magnet-shrooms as well as Wall-nuts to win, which means that the player has to rely on Puff-shrooms.
- Suggested plants
- Plant Sun-shrooms, Scaredy-shrooms and Puff-shrooms for basic defense and sun gathering at the beginning of the level. Try to plant at least three columns of Puff-shrooms.
- Plant as much as Puff-shrooms as you can to defend from Football Zombies and Screen Door Zombies.
- Plant Grave Busters on graves to get rid of them. Each grave eaten equals one more plant spot on your lawn and one less zombie spawner at the final wave. Note that this will cost you some sun.
- Plant Doom-shrooms in case of emergency