Level 1-4 is the fourth level in Plants vs. Zombies, Plants vs. Zombies: Journey to the West, and Plants vs. Zombies: Great Wall Edition, and it is the fourth Day level. It is a regular level. When this level is finished for the first time, the player obtains the shovel.
- It is the first level to have all five lanes on the lawn, making it harder, but still easy.
- Wall-nuts can stall zombies, preventing them from getting farther, thus giving the player more time to prepare for future zombies.
- Cherry Bomb is not that effective, as it does not damage zombies on every lane.
- Do what you did in Level 1-3, but use Wall-nuts if there is a large cluster of zombies a column ahead of the Peashooters.
- Unlike the past level, you cannot destroy all zombies with a single Cherry Bomb in the final wave due to the fact that you have to deal with all lanes, thus requiring attacks from Peashooters as well.
| |Plants vs. Zombies Wiki
has a gallery
for Level 1-4.
Plants Vs. Zombies HD - Level 1-4
Plants vs. Zombies Walkthrough Level 1-4
PvZ1 Microguides - Level 1-4
Plants vs. Zombies - Day 1-4