- For the other versions, see Lawn Mower.
|Abilities||Destroy a Zombie on the Ground.|
|The thing of Zombie nightmares.|
Lawnmower is a premium rare plant trick card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes. and a member of the Solar class. It costs 4 to play, and its ability instantly destroys a selected zombie, but only if it is in a ground lane.
It is based on the machine in real life with the same name.
- Class: Solar
- Tribe: Trick
- Ability: Destroy a Zombie on the Ground.
- Set - Rarity: Premium - Rare
The thing of Zombie nightmares.
Lawnmower is a very useful card to have, being able to destroy any zombie regardless of stats. This trick can be used with, or replace Squash as well as costing 1 sun less for an instant-kill. However, unlike Squash, this trick can only be used on ground lanes, meaning zombies that are on heights or aquatic lanes are immune to this trick.
It is best to use this when there is no heights or aquatic lanes, which can be useful on some plant missions.
Just to be safe, keep your most important zombies in the heights, or aquatic lanes whatever the plant hero can have 4 sun or more. However, they are still vulnerable to instant-kill cards like Squash, so take notice on that too.
You can use Defensive End to increase the cost of Lawnmower which may force the opponent into playing it as it will turn out to cost 6 sun although that is enough to destroy Lawnmower. Even better, try to play Defensive End on Heights.
Plants vs. Zombies Wiki has a gallery for Lawnmower (PvZH).
- Its description references its use in the Plants vs. Zombies series, where it can instantly kill all zombies in its lane as a last line of defense, including Gargantuars.
- Its use of not being in aquatic or height lanes is probably due to Pool Cleaners and Roof Cleaners, which replace Lawn Mowers in Pool, Fog, and Roof levels in Plants vs. Zombies.
- It may also be that way due to Lawn Mowers not working properly in said levels.
- Lawnmower can destroy even Zombots, which does not happen in other Plants vs. Zombies games.