- For the other versions, see Lawn Mower.
|Abilities||Destroy a Zombie on the Ground.|
|The thing of Zombie nightmares.|
Lawnmower is a premium rare plant trick card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes. and a member of the Solar class. It costs 4 to play, and its ability instantly destroys a selected zombie, but only if it is in a ground lane.
It is based on the machine in real life with the same name.
- Class: Solar
- Tribe: Trick
- Ability: Destroy a Zombie on the Ground.
- Set - Rarity: Premium - Rare
The thing of Zombie nightmares.
Lawnmower is a very useful card to have, being able to destroy any zombie regardless of stats. This trick can be used with, or replace Squash as well. However, unlike Squash, this trick can only be used on ground lanes, meaning zombies placed on the heights or aquatic lanes are immune to this trick. It is best to use this when there is no heights or aquatic lanes.
Just to be safe, keep your most important zombies in the heights, or aquatic lanes. However, they are still vulnerable to instant kill plants like Squash, so take notice on that too.
Plants vs. Zombies Wiki has a gallery for Lawnmower.
- Its description references its use in the Plants vs. Zombies series, where it can instantly kill all zombies in its lane as a last line of defense, including Gargantuars.
- Lawnmower can destroy even Zombots, which does not happen in other Plants vs. Zombies games.