- For the version in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare and Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2, see Landscaper.
Landscaper is a premium uncommon zombie card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Hearty class. It costs 3 to play, and has 2/2. It has the Gravestone trait, and its ability makes a selected plant get -2 when it is revealed.
- Class: Hearty
- Tribe: Professional Mustache Zombie
- Abilities: Gravestone. When revealed: A Plant gets -2.
- Set - Rarity: Premium - Uncommon
If barren rock and wilted Plants are what you want, he's the landscaper for the job.
Landscaper's effect weakens a plant to either make it pose less of a threat to you. It can also be used to lower the strength of plants to 2 or less, thus allowing the plants to be destroyed with Rolling Stone or Weed Spray.
- The can it holds in its hand resembles the Weed Spray.
- If a plant with a temporary strength boost (via Torchwood, Anti-Hero, etc.) is affected by Landscaper's ability, when that boost is removed, the plant may end up with a negative amount of strength. This also applies to other strength decreasing effects.