Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- For the version in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare and Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2, see Landscaper.
Landscaper is a premium uncommon zombie card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Hearty class. He costs 3 to play, and has 2/2. He has the Gravestone trait, and his ability makes a selected plant get -2 when it is revealed.
He is based on the variant of the Engineer of the same name from the Garden Warfare series, who was released in the Zomboss Down content update from the first game.
- Class: Hearty
- Tribe: Professional Mustache Zombie
- Ability: Gravestone. When revealed: A Plant gets -2.
- Set - Rarity: Premium - Uncommon
If barren rock and wilted Plants are what you want, he's the landscaper for the job.
Landscaper's ability weakens a plant to either make it pose less of a threat to you, or to stop it from attacking entirely. It can also be used to lower the strength of plants to 2 or less, thus allowing the plants to be destroyed with Rolling Stone or Weed Spray.
If you are able to weaken a plant's (both if there is a plant with Team-Up there) strength to 0, it will become a "dead" lane, essentially allowing you to put essential set-up zombies such as Zombie King, Team Mascot, and Aerobics Instructor in the lane with a decreased chance of them being destroyed, unless the plant hero uses tricks to destroy the set-up zombie or buffs the strength of the plants back up again.
- The can he holds in his hand resembles the Weed Spray.
- If a plant with a temporary strength boost (via Torchwood, Anti-Hero, etc.) is affected by Landscaper's ability, when that boost is removed, the plant may end up with a negative amount of strength. This also applies to other strength decreasing abilities.