Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Landscaper is a Rare variant of the Engineer in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare and Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2. He was added in the Zomboss Down DLC, which was a DLC released for the first game.
Keeping things tidy, keeping things neat, he rakes up the garbage and nibbles your feet!
His fast-firing Weed Buster makes short work of any pesky Plant.
The primary weapon of the Landscaper is the Weed Buster. The facts below apply to a fully upgraded weapon.
- The damage per hit at all ranges base and critical is 34.
- The max DPS at all ranges is 76.3.
- The splash damage at all ranges is 10.
- The ammo in a clip is 12.
- The reload time is 2.1 seconds.
- The projectile speed is slow.
- The weapon is full auto.
- The bloom is low.
Proximity Sonic Mine
An alternate ability of the Sonic Grenade, the Proximity Sonic Mine is a landmine which can stun plants for about five seconds when stepped on and makes Chompers come out of their burrow. This can be very useful for defending a teleporter or trying to escape from plants.
The Jackhammer allows for quicker movement.
An alternate ability of Jackhammer, the Turbo Jackhammer travels faster, but lasts for a shorter amount of time.
Zombot Drone - GW1 Only
Rocket Drone - GW1 Only
The Rocket Drone is an alternate version of Zombot Drone having more health (20). It is equipped with the Mean Beam and Lone Cone.
Big Bolt Blaster - GW2 Only
Better Work Ethic
Reload times are faster than usual after deciding to take his job more seriously and giving it 110% every day.
Before work, he grabbed some extra canisters, increasing his ammo. Good to go!
Zomboss Chemical Labs has a new and improved formula, with extra damaging green stuff.
- He has the second-highest rate of fire out of all Engineers, with the Mechanic having the highest.
- His description has rhymes in it.
- Whenever he reloads, his weapon makes a sound that resembles a chainsaw or a lawnmower being revved up.
- He, Mechanic and AC Perry are the only Engineers to wield automatic guns.
- He is the only Engineer variant to retain his facial hair in Garden Warfare 2.