Landscaper is a Rare variant of the Engineer in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare and Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2. He was added in the Zomboss Down DLC, which was a DLC released for the first game.
Keeping things tidy, keeping things neat, he rakes up the garbage and nibbles your feet!
His fast-firing Weed Buster makes short work of any pesky Plant.
The primary weapon of the Landscaper is the Weed Buster. The facts below apply to a fully upgraded weapon.
- The damage per hit at all ranges base and critical is 34.
- The max DPS at all ranges is 76.3.
- The splash damage at all ranges is 10.
- The ammo in a clip is 12.
- The reload time is 2.1 seconds.
- The projectile speed is slow.
- The weapon is full auto.
- The bloom is low.
Proximity Sonic Mine
An alternate ability of the Sonic Grenade, the Proximity Sonic Mine is a landmine which can stun plants for about five seconds when stepped on and makes Chompers come out of their burrow. This can be very useful for defending a teleporter or trying to escape from plants.
The Jackhammer allows for quicker movement.
An alternate ability of Jackhammer, the Turbo Jackhammer travels faster, but lasts for a shorter amount of time.
Zombot Drone - GW1 Only
Rocket Drone - GW1 Only
The Rocket Drone is an alternate version of Zombot Drone having more health (20). It is equipped with the Mean Beam and Lone Cone.
Big Bolt Blaster - GW2 Only
Better Work Ethic
Reload times are faster than usual after deciding to take his job more seriously and giving it 110% every day.
Before work, he grabbed some extra canisters, increasing his ammo. Good to go!
Zomboss Chemical Labs has a new and improved formula, with extra damaging green stuff.
- He has the second-highest rate of fire out of all Engineers, with the Mechanic having the highest.
- His description has rhymes in it.
- Whenever he reloads, his weapon makes a sound that resembles a chainsaw or a lawnmower being revved up.
- He, Mechanic and AC Perry are the only Engineers to wield automatic guns.
- He is the only Engineer variant to retain his facial hair in Garden Warfare 2.