- For the level before the v1.8 update, see Kongfu World - Day 7 (Pre-1.8).
Kongfu World - Day 7 is the seventh level of Kongfu World in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. This is the first and the tutorial Powder Keg level of Kongfu World, as well as the intended first in the game. When this level is finished for the first time, the player get coins.
In the Normal Mode of this level, the player has to beat Kongfu Zombies at Level 1.
(Crazy Dave appears)
Crazy Dave: Why are there zombies which carry bombs in Kongfu World?
Penny: Because the detector discovered there are a lot of explosives here, be careful of the flammable lines.
Crazy Dave: If I plant Iceberg Lettuce on the whole lawn, then that'll be crazy!
(Crazy Dave and Penny leave)
- A tip is to place Iceberg Lettuces as far behind as possible is the best choice to avoid a sudden game over, as it will stop the fire when it almost reach the gunpowder barrel, plus, the zombies can only burn when the player's defense is broken after this. Using Snow Pea is also a good idea.
- The player should remember that this level is practically without lawn mowers and that the gunpowder barrels are entirely detrimental, however, this is also a Special Delivery level, which will bring the player enough ice plants to use, making this level easy.
- Start off with some Bamboo Shoots. Use it to defeat the first zombies, as well as destroying the Weapon Stands. Do not worry about the gunpowder barrels, as the Iceberg Lettuce will stop it.
- Plant Iceberg Lettuces at the first column and Snow Peas at the second column to stop the fire.
- Use Plant Food and replace eaten or used plants when needed.
In the Hard Mode of this level, the player has to beat the zombies at Level 2 or above.
- Special Delivery levels, while it is very easy in Normal mode, it can be very hard in Hard mode, as the player is forced to upgrade the plants given in the level. The player must upgrade the Snow Pea or the Bamboo Shoot in order to win this.
- Upgrading one of your attack plants to Level 3 (or both to Level 2) is required. After that, do as what you did to complete Easy Mode, and you should win. Note that you have to delay the tough zombies coming such as Buckethead Kongfu Zombies with everything you have.