This article is about something that is no longer available. Therefore, it is archived.
- For the level after the v1.8 update, see Kongfu World - Day 5.
Kongfu World - Day 5 was the fifth level of Kongfu World in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. This level introduced the Blew Zombie. After completing this level, the player received a money bag.
- Blew Zombie creates a small increase in difficulty. It can be countered easily by placing a low-cost plant on the tile directly ahead of the it in order to waste its explosion.
- Potato Mines are also good against Blew Zombies. They will destroy them easily, along with other zombies in the way. Timing is important.
- In emergency cases, Iceberg Lettuces are great too, as it'll make Blew Zombie drops its bomb right after the player uses it.
- Start normally. Defeat the first zombies with cheap plants, like Iceberg Lettuces and Potato Mines.
- Plant stronger attack plants to defeat the next zombies.
- Plant a low-cost plant right in front of Blew Zombie every time it appears.
- Use Plant Food in case of emergency.
Kung Fu Day 5 FS
Day 5 first star
Kung Fu Day 5 SS
Day 5 second star
Kung Fu Day 5 TS
Day 5 third star
- * A gate can be unlocked with a key after completing this level
^ Conjectural name
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.