Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This article is about something that is no longer available. Therefore, it is archived.
- For the level after the v1.8 update, see Kongfu World - Day 5.
Kongfu World - Day 5 is the fifth level of Kongfu World in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. This level introduces the Blew Zombie. After completing this level, the player receives a money bag.
- Blew Zombie creates a small increase in difficulty. It can be countered easily by placing a low-cost plant on the tile directly ahead of the it in order to waste its explosion.
- Potato Mines are also good against Blew Zombies. They will destroy them easily, along with other zombies in the way. Timing is important.
- In emergency cases, Iceberg Lettuces are great too, as it'll make Blew Zombie drops its bomb right after the player uses it.
- Start normally. Defeat the first zombies with cheap plants, like Iceberg Lettuces and Potato Mines.
- Plant stronger attack plants to defeat the next zombies.
- Plant a low-cost plant right in front of Blew Zombie every time it appears.
- Use Plant Food in case of emergency.
Kung Fu Day 5 FS
Day 5 first star
Kung Fu Day 5 SS
Day 5 second star
Kung Fu Day 5 TS
Day 5 third star
- * A gate can be unlocked with a key after completing this level
^ Conjectural name