- For the level before the v1.8 update, see Kongfu World - Day 5 (Pre-1.8).
Kongfu World - Day 5 is the fifth level of Kongfu World in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. This level introduces the Qigong Zombie, who pulls plants forward occasionally. When this level is finished for the first time, the player get coins.
In the Normal Mode of this level, the player has to beat Kongfu Zombies at Level 1.
(After completing the level)
Crazy Dave: This thing must be able to be exchanged for something good at the plant-levelling point!
Penny: Most interestingly, there are special props there!
- The Qigong Zombie should be killed easily with powerful attacks. With defensive plants in front of the player's defenses, this level should be just as easy as the previous.
- Start normally. Defeat the first zombies with Potato Mines and Iceberg Lettuces.
- Plant attacking plants to attack the zombies. Try to plant plants on all two Power Tiles that appear in the level to get 2 more Plant Food so that you can use them in case of emergency.
- Use defensive plants if needed to protect your plants, especially when being pulled by Qigong Zombie.
In the Hard Mode of this level, the player has to beat the zombies at Level 2 or above.
- Level 2 or above plants are recommended. The Power Tiles supply the player a large amount of Plant Food, and the level setup is almost the same as previous ones, so this level should be easy.
- Again, Qigong Zombies can pull the player's defenses. The player can use White Radishes if needed.
- Upgrading your plants to Level 2 or obtaining powerful attack plants is strongly recommended. After that, do as what you did to complete Easy Mode, and you should win.