- For the level before the v1.8 update, see Kongfu World - Day 21 (Pre-1.8).
Kongfu World - Day 21 is the 21st level of Kongfu World in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. As this is a Bronze Matrix level, the player is forced to defeat all six Gargantuar Bronzes to win. After completing this level, the player receives a money bag.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|4||1 2 3 4 5||None||First flag|
|8||2 4||None||Final wave|
In the Normal Mode of this level, the player has to beat Kongfu Zombies at Level 1.
- The player is given with effective attack plants, and especially, the Winter Melon, and because of that the player can now handle the freed Gargantuar Bronzes more easily. However, there are six bronze statues the player has to destroy this time.
- The double-carts can be helpful for the player if they know how to use it correctly.
- The Cabbage-pults should be planted like how it normally would. It is recommended to plant it right on the Power Tiles to get more Plant Food.
- The double-carts each should contain a Winter Melon and a Repeater to max its potential damaging the statues. Quickly destroy as many statues as you can. If you are running out of time, focus on an another statue, as you can handle up to three Bronze Gargantuars this time.
- Plant as many attack plants in the middle lane as you can. The statue in that lane should be destroyed easily.
- Continue your defenses with White Radishes to protect the attack plants. Delay the zombies and freed Gargantuars with anything you have. It would be best to use Winter Melon's Plant Food to deal medium damage to all zombies at the same time and use Repeater's Plant Food to focus attack on the statues.
In the Hard Mode of this level, the player has to beat the zombies at Level 2 or above.
- All zombies, including the Gargantuar Bronzes, are Level 2. The level cannot be completed unless the player upgrades at least two of these plants: Repeater, Winter Melon, Cabbage-pult. Chili Bean is also recommended for an upgrade too. The player can still finish it with a single Cuke, though.
- The strategy would be the same as what you would do in Easy mode. It is recommended to upgrade at least two of these plants: Repeater, Winter Melon, Cabbage-pult. Chili Bean is also recommended for an upgrade too, or you can finish the level with a single Cuke.