- For the level before the v1.8 update, see Kongfu World - Day 20 (Pre-1.8).
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
In the Normal Mode of this level, the player has to beat Kongfu Zombies at Level 1.
- As the player now has to win the level with their own plants chosen like a normal level they should remember that this level is practically without lawn mowers and that the gunpowder barrels are entirely detrimental.
- Bringing plants with freezing effect is required. If you don't have anything else but Iceberg Lettuce, plant them in a row right next to the gunpowder barrels. That way, the level will become a normal level without lawn mowers.
- Now set up your attack. Be careful of the threats as they are all instant-killers. Once again, don't bring any straight-shot projectile plants with you to prevent Nunchaku Zombies from deflecting your attacks.
- Plant on the Power Tiles to get more Plant Food. Use them when needed.
In the Hard Mode of this level, the player has to beat the zombies at Level 2 or above.
- As the plants are now the player's choice, plants with freezing effects along with powerful attack plants should be just enough to defeat all the zombies in the level.
- The strategy should be just as same as in Normal mode. However, it is recommended to bring upgraded powerful plants to deal with leveled-up zombies.
How would you rate Kongfu World - Day 20's difficulty?