- For the level before the v1.8 update, see Kongfu World - Day 19 (Pre-1.8).
Kongfu World - Day 19 is the 19th level of Kongfu World in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. It is a Last Stand and Locked and Loaded level. The player is given with five plants along with only 350 sun and 1 Plant Food to set up their defense. When this level is finished for the first time, the player gets coins.
In the Normal mode of this level, the player has to plan their defenses with the plants given so they can the beat Kongfu Zombies at Level 1.
350 sun is extremely little for a proper defense, not to mention that the plants given are very weak, except for Fire Gourd, while the hordes of zombies in this level are nearly equal to the previous level. Even though the player is still given with Twin Sunflower to farm sun and set up a more proper defense later then, the black holes will start sucking the defenses in, and the Weapon Stands will continously throw out many plants instantly including the White Radish. The player is forced to continously set up their defenses and replace destroyed ones with new ones.
- Immediately plant on the two Power Tiles to get yourself some Plant Food. Planting Twin Sunflowers there would be nice, along with a Potato Mine in the front to kill the first zombie, which will always come in that lane.
- The next step you should do after "Let's Rock" would be just like a normal level. Continue set up your defenses by planting Twin Sunflower to farm sun, Potato Mines for first zombies and emergencies after then, and Cabbage-pults, Fire Gourds and White Radishes for attack and defense. Destroy as many zombies and Weapon Stands as you can with Fire Gourds.
- Your defenses will be continously knocked out from the lawn later on, so try replacing lost plants with new ones. Always keep an eye on them.
- Always be aware of threats like Torch Monk Zombie, Nunchaku Zombie and Swordsman Zombie. Note that even Buckethead Monk Zombie can be a threat, as its health is too high for a Fire Gourd to destroy it instantly.
- Continue planting on Power Tiles to gain you Plant Food, which will be very useful for defeating the huge hordes of zombies in the level. Don't worry if you're about to lose, as you still have lawn mowers in Easy mode.
In the Hard mode of this level, the player has to plan their defenses with the plants given to beat the zombies at Level 2 or above, along with no lawn mowers.
- This level has a high difficulty. If the zombies are Level 2, the player is required to have thier plants Level 2 to beat the level.
- The strategy should be just as the same as Normal mode. However, upgraded plants are needed. It is recommended to upgrade White Radish and the two attack plants to avoid having to spam with Cukes, as the level has no lawn mowers.