- For the level before the v1.8 update, see Kongfu World - Day 18 (Pre-1.8).
Kongfu World - Day 18 is the 18th level of Kongfu World in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. It is a Last Stand level. The player is given with 2500 sun and 1 Plant Food to set their defense. When this level is finished for the first time, the player gets coins.
In the Normal mode of this level, the player has to plan their defenses so they can the beat Kongfu Zombies at Level 1.
2500 sun and 3 Plant Food (counting the Power Tiles) are fairly enough. It is recommended the player to bring plants with freezing effects to stop Torch Monk Zombie but not to bring any straight-shot projectile plants as Nunchaku Zombie would deflect the projectiles back. White Radish is also recommended to be planted on Power Tiles for both Plant Food and stopping the black holes.
- This is a very simple level. Bring and plant any plants you like, as long as they meet the conditions in order to deal with the zombies.
- The White Radish is obviously required to deal with the black holes. They should be planted on Power Tiles for bonus Plant Food.
- Plants with freezing effects are recommended to be easily dealt with Torch Monk Zombies.
- It is recommended not to bring any straight-shot plants as Nunchaku Zombies can deflect them.
- Use Plant Food if needed.
In the Hard mode of this level, the player has to plan their defenses to beat the zombies at Level 2 or above, along with no lawn mowers.
- Despite the zombies being Level 2, once again, powerful or upgraded plants should be just enough to bring them all down.
- Once again, as this level is very simple, the strategy should be just as the same as Normal mode. Powerful and upgraded plants are recommended to deal with tough zombies, as most zombies now have twice the health.