- For the level before the v1.8 update, see Kongfu World - Day 17 (Pre-1.8).
Kongfu World - Day 17 is the seventeenth level of Kongfu World in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. As this is a Bronze Matrix level, the player is forced to defeat all five Gargantuar Bronzes to win. After completing this level, the player receives a money bag.
In the Normal Mode of this level, the player has to beat Kongfu Zombies at Level 1.
- The player is now given with effective attack plants, and especially, the instant-kill Squash. However, there are no Power Tiles in this level, so the player is forced to defeat the regular zombies to earn themself some Plant Food.
- Unlike the previous Bronze Matrix level, this one will have its strategy the normal way.
- Plant Lightning Reeds, Bloomerangs, Snapdragons and Spikerocks like you always would. Watch out for Torch Kongfu Zombies and Blew Zombies.
- Note that Squash cannot damage the bronze statues. Save him for freed Gargantuar Bronzes or use it in emergency situations with the regular zombies.
- Bonk Choys are obviously used for punching the bronze statues, as its damage is pretty strong. Still, watch out for Torch Kongfu Zombies.
In the Hard Mode of this level, the player has to beat the zombies at Level 2 or above.
- All zombies, including the Gargantuar Bronzes, are Level 2. The level is given with plants that are easier to be leveled up to Level 2. It is recommended to have at least two plants leveled up before playing the level, or the player can finish it with a single Cuke.
- The strategy would be the same as what you would do in Easy mode. It is recommended to have at least two plants leveled up before playing the level, or you can finish it with a single Cuke.