- For the level before the v1.8 update, see Kongfu World - Day 14 (Pre-1.8).
In the Normal mode of this level, the player has to beat Kongfu Zombies at Level 1.
(Crazy Dave appears along with a Hammer Zombie on the lawn)
Crazy Dave: Found a Hammer Zombie at the front, who can deflect straight-shot projectiles, very annoying.
Crazy Dave: Try the new arrival, Dandelion, its projectiles track enemies and can't be deflected by Hammer Zombies.
(Crazy Dave leaves)
- Gong Zombies can be a threat if not paid attention and not destroyed quickly, as it can summon more Suicide Bomber Zombies, unless the player uses plants with freezing effects. Drinking Zombies, Qigong Zombies and Hammer Zombies should be countered with a strong defense as well in order to win this easily.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
- Start normally. Defeat the first zombies with Potato Mines and Iceberg Lettuces.
- Plant attacking plants to attack the zombies. Plants with cold attacks are recommended as they can disable Suicide Bomber Zombies' ability instantly, while it is not recommended to bring straight-shot plants as Hammer Zombies can deflect them.
- Use defensive plants if needed to protect your plants, especially from Qigong Zombies and Drinking Zombies.
- Use Plant Food in case of emergency.
In the Hard mode of this level, the player has to beat the zombies at Level 2 or above.
- Level 2 or above plants are recommended. This is yet an another simple level, so if the player can set up a proper defense, they will not have much to worry.
- Beware of the threats in this level as mentioned in Easy mode.
- Upgrading your plants to Level 2 or obtaining powerful attack plants is strongly recommended. After that, do as what you did to complete Easy Mode, and you should win.
- It is recommended to bring plants with freezing effects to take down the threats easily.