- For the level before the v1.8 update, see Kongfu World - Day 12 (Pre-1.8).
Kongfu World - Day 12 is the 12th level of Kongfu World in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. The player is introduced with the Monk zombie variants, including Torch Monk Zombie which also has a chance to deflect straight-shot projectiles. When this level is finished for the first time, the player get coins.
In the Normal mode of this level, the player has to beat Kongfu Zombies at Level 1.
- Gong Zombies can be a threat if not paid attention and not destroyed quickly, as it can summon more Blew Zombies, unless the player uses plants with freezing effects.
- The new Torch Monk Zombies can destroy plants instantly within contact and has a chance to deflect straight-shot projectiles. However, its chance of projectile deflection is very low, so the player can treat this as an another version of Torch Kongfu Zombie.
- Qigong Zombies' infamous plant-pulling ability would not be hard to counter with the help of White Radish.
- Start normally. Defeat the first zombies with Potato Mines and Iceberg Lettuces.
- Plant attacking plants to attack the zombies. Plants with cold attacks are recommended as they can disable Blew Zombies' and Torch Monk Zombies' ability instantly.
- Use defensive plants if needed to protect your plants, especially from Qigong Zombies.
- Use Plant Food in case of emergency.
In the Hard mode of this level, the player has to beat the zombies at Level 2 or above.
- Level 2 or above plants are recommended. There are not many dangerous threats in this level, so this should not be hard.
- Beware of the threats in this level as mentioned in Easy mode.
- Upgrading your plants to Level 2 or obtaining powerful attack plants is strongly recommended. After that, do as what you did to complete Easy Mode, and you should win.
- It is recommended to bring plants with freezing effects to take down the threats easily.