- For the level before the v1.8 update, see Kongfu World - Day 11 (Pre-1.8).
Kongfu World - Day 11 is the eleventh level of Kongfu World in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. It is a Special Delivery level. After completing this level, the player receives a money bag.
In the Normal Mode of this level, the player has to beat Kongfu Zombies at Level 1.
- All zombies the player has encountered in this world appears here. The player is given Winter Melon, which will likely carry the player through the level, as Fire Gourd does abysmal damage.
- There will be a maximum of 3 Winter Melons, 2 Heavenly Peaches, 10 Fire Gourds and a bunch of White Radishes given in the level.
- Plant Winter Melons in a pattern so that its freezing effect affects all lanes.
- Fire Gourds should be planted near zombies in order to fire them along with the Weapon Stands all at once, and White Radishes should be placed in front of the Fire Gourds for defense.
- Heavenly Peaches can heal plants over a 3x3 area. Plant them on the second and fourth lane near the White Radishes so they can lower the chance of having the White Radishes being eaten.
- When the number of plants given reached the maximum, a trick to switch the plants' lanes is by digging them up. An another seed packet of it will soon be delivered on the conveyor-belt.
In the Hard Mode of this level, the player has to beat the zombies at Level 2 or above.
- The zombies here are at Level 2, which means the zombies have twice the health. As zombies come in massive numbers, the player is forced to upgrade the plants given in the level, otherwise they may end up in spending a large amount of gems on using Cukes.
- The player should upgrade Fire Gourd, namely through Plant Adventures, as it is highly unlikely the player will get the chance to upgrade Winter Melon. Without upgrades, the zombies will continue to pile up and cause havoc on the lawn.