- For the level before the v1.8 update, see Kongfu World - Day 1 (Pre-1.8).
Kongfu World - Day 1 is the first level of Kongfu World in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. This level introduces the Weapon Stands, along with the Torch Kongfu Zombie, a variant of the Explorer Zombie. When this level is finished for the first time, the player gets coins.
In the Normal Mode of this level, the player has to beat Kongfu Zombies at Level 1.
(Crazy Dave appears)
Crazy Dave: Ah, this is the Kongfu World. I want to see the qigong performances!
Penny: According to my math, the dangerous level of the zombies that know how to do Kung-Fu doubles.
Penny: Also be careful of those weapon stands, looks like the zombies particularly like taking stuff on the stands!
(Crazy Dave and Penny leave)
- Torch Kongfu Zombie, as mentioned before, is practically the Kongfu World variant of Explorer Zombie, so this zombie is not a particularly big threat as the player should have dealt with Explorer Zombies before. Iceberg Lettuce is the counter for it, along with Snow Pea and other ice plants.
- The Weapon Stands could also be a threat. It is best to destroy them before any basic zombies reach it.
- Start normally with ten Sunflowers. Delay and defeat the first zombies with cheap plants.
- When the Conehead Kongfu Zombie appears, start planting attack plants.
- Be ready when a zombie is about to reach a Weapon Stand. The Flag Stand will let the basic zombie summon more zombies in different lanes, while the Torch Stand will give the basic zombie a torch which it will use to destroy plants instantly. Using Iceberg Lettuce and lobbed-shot plants will help.
- Note that this is a very simple level, so you can create many strategies in this level.
In the Hard Mode of this level, the player has to beat the zombies at Level 2 or above.
- The zombies here are at Level 2, which means the zombies have twice the health. The player should bring powerful plants or Level 2 plants.
- Do as what you did to complete Easy Mode, but it is recommended use powerful attack plants or Level 2 attack plants instead.