Knight of the Living Dead
|Tribe||History Knight Zombie|
|He's both secretary and treasurer for the Knights of the Square Table.|
Knight of the Living Dead is a basic common zombie card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Hearty class. It costs 7 to play, and has 5/5. It has the Armored 2 trait, and does not have any abilities.
- Class: Hearty
- Tribe: History Knight Zombie
- Trait: Armored 2
- Abilities: None
- Set - Rarity: Basic - Common
He's both secretary and treasurer for the Knights of the Square Table.
- ▼ Cost change: 6 → 7
- Description change: Was originally KNIGHT of the Living Dead. Get it? Get it?
Knight of the Living Dead is one of the more unique high-cost cards in the game. Knight of the Living Dead's Armored 2 trait provides near invulnerability against weaker attacks, allowing it to take no damage against plants with 2 strength or less such as Pair of Pears and Chomper (immune to both its attack and its ability), or take heavy hitting attacks such as 2 Cherry Bombs, a Sizzle, or a Smashing Pumpkin.
However, its stats are rather low for its cost, and your opponent may have something to deal with it, like a powered-up Super-Phat Beets. Nevertheless, it can pose a huge threat to your opponent if boosted.
While it is a bit weak for its cost, its Armored 2 trait makes it very hard to destroy. However, since instant-kill tricks bypass the Armored trait, playing Squash or Lawnmower can get rid of it and save you a lot of trouble. Or, as a temporary solution, you can Bounce it with Spring Bean or Jumping Bean. Finally, a plant with 7 or more strength can destroy it in one hit, although the only way you can do it is to boost its strength.
- Its description makes a pun on Knights of the Round Table, King Arthur's famed table in the Arthurian legend.
- It has the most Armored points out of every Armored zombie.
- It is also the only card in the game with Armored 2.
- It is the most expensive basic card in the game.
- This is the only knight card in the game.