Knight of the Living Dead
|Tribe||History Knight Zombie|
|He's both secretary and treasurer for the Knights of the Square Table.|
Knight of the Living Dead is a basic common zombie card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Hearty class. It costs 7 to play, and has 5/5. It has the Armored 2 trait, which reduces all damage done to it by 2.
- Class: Hearty
- Tribe: History Knight Zombie
- Trait: Armored 2
- Set - Rarity: Basic - Common
He's both secretary and treasurer for the Knights of the Square Table.
- ▼ Cost change: 6 → 7
- Description change: Was originally KNIGHT of the Living Dead. Get it? Get it?
Knight of the Living Dead is one of the more unique high-cost cards in the game. The card's Armored 2 trait provides near invulnerability against weaker attacks, allowing the zombie to take no damage against a Pair of Pears, or survive up to two Cherry Bombs while still able to take more punishment. On the other hand, Knight of the Living Dead's low stats for its cost make it a weak choice against heavier plants like Super-Phat Beets.
The player can use Knight of the Living Dead to block swarms of Team-up plants. Using tricks such as Camel Crossing and Monster Mash can further improve Knight of the Living Dead's chances of survival.
Being a strong zombie, you may want to indirectly kill it. A Squash or a Lawnmower should be enough to kill it, due to being relatively expensive. Bouncing this zombie with a Spring Bean also may be useful.
- Its description references the Knights of the Round Table, while being referred to as the Knights of the Square Table in the description.
- It has the highest armor of any zombie.
- It's also the only card in the game with Armored 2.
- It's the most expensive basic card in the game.
- This is the only Knight card in the game.