Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Knight of the Living Dead
|Tribe||History Knight Zombie|
|He's both secretary and treasurer for the Knights of the Square Table.|
Knight of the Living Dead is a basic common zombie card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Hearty class. He costs 7 to play, and has 5/5. He has the Armored 2 trait, and does not have any abilities.
- Class: Hearty
- Tribe: History Knight Zombie
- Trait: Armored 2
- Abilities: None
- Set - Rarity: Basic - Common
He's both secretary and treasurer for the Knights of the Square Table.
- ▼ Cost change: 6 → 7
- Description change: Was originally KNIGHT of the Living Dead. Get it? Get it?
Knight of the Living Dead is one of the more unique high-cost cards in the game. Knight of the Living Dead's Armored 2 trait provides near invulnerability against weaker attacks, allowing him to take no damage against plants with 2 strength or less such as Pair of Pears and Chomper (immune to both its attack and its ability), or take heavy hitting attacks such as 2 Cherry Bombs, a Sizzle, or a Smashing Pumpkin.
However, his stats are rather low for his cost, and your opponent may have something to deal with it, like a powered-up Super-Phat Beets. Nevertheless, he can pose a huge threat to your opponent if boosted.
While it is a bit weak for its cost, his Armored 2 trait makes him very hard to destroy. However, since instant-kill tricks bypass the Armored trait, playing Squash or Lawnmower can get rid of him and save you a lot of trouble. Or, as a temporary solution, you can Bounce it with Spring Bean or Jumping Bean as well as Freeze it with Iceberg Lettuce or Big Chill. Finally, a plant with 7 or more strength can destroy him in one hit, although the only way you can do it is to boost its strength. Examples of this are Magnifying Grass and Super-Phat Beets.
- His description makes a pun on Knights of the Round Table, King Arthur's famed table in the Arthurian legend.
- His old description makes fun about his' name's pun.
- He has the most Armored points out of every Armored zombie.
- He is also the only card in the game with Armored 2.
- He is the most expensive basic card in the game.
- This is the only knight card in the game.