|Tribe||Science History Zombie|
When this does damage, draw a card.
|The naysayers were right. Flying a kite in a lightning storm WAS a real bright idea.|
Kite Flyer is a premium rare zombie card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Brainy class. It costs 3 to play, and has 1/3. It has the Gravestone trait, and its ability gives the zombie hero a card every time this does damage.
- Class: Brainy
- Tribe: Science History Zombie
- Abilities: Gravestone. When this does damage, draw a card.
- Set - Rarity: Premium - Rare
The naysayers were right. Flying a kite in a lightning storm WAS a real bright idea.
- Description change: Was originally Any resemblance to persons living or dead is purely coincidental.
If you decide to use this zombie early, try and protect it as long as possible. This is because its ability activates every time it does a damage to a plant or the plant hero. This means the player will not need to worry about draining cards during the late-game. In addition, without Grave Buster being used or having the plant hero blocking the attack, this will guarantee a card. Using this later has its benefits too for the same reason, when the player will most likely be short of cards.
Due to it being a Science zombie, it can work well with Gadget Scientist, as it will let Kite Flyer do a bonus attack, allowing it to draw an extra card, or Zombot Drone Engineer, which can raise its strength, allowing it to do more damage while also drawing cards.
This zombie will allow the zombie hero to have more cards to use during the late-game, so taking this out is top priority as it will make it easier to defeat the zombie hero. This zombie only has 1 strength, so Armored plants counter it very hard, unless it gains strength. Freezing it and doing bonus attacks are also good choices. Avoid bouncing this zombie, as the zombie hero can keep it and use it later when they need it. A Berry Blast or Bonk Choy is pretty good too, because it can take him out in one hit. However, Berry Blast is somewhat better because it doesn't allow him to draw card.
- The face on the kite is very similar to the one on Balloon Zombie's balloon.
- Its original description is a reference to the Dancing Zombie's almanac entry in the original Plants vs. Zombies.
- This is the only History zombie in the Brainy class.