Kitchen Sink Zombie
|Tribe||Professional Mustache Zombie|
|He's got everything but the - no wait, he's got that too.|
Kitchen Sink Zombie is an event zombie card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Brainy class. He costs 6 to play, and has 3/6. He has the Bullseye, Frenzy, Armored 1, Overshoot 2, and Anti-Hero 3 traits, and does not have any abilities.
His name is a combination of "kitchen sink," the real-life object he is holding, and "zombie," referring to what he is. The fact that he appears to be a Plumber references the fact that plumbers fix pipes and therefore are often used to fix sinks.
His description references the idiom "everything but the kitchen sink," meaning everything imaginable, due to his numerous traits. However, since he holds a kitchen sink, the description references the fact he has a kitchen sink too.
- Class: Brainy
- Tribes: Professional Mustache Zombie
- Traits: Bullseye, Frenzy, Armored 1, Overshoot 2, Anti-Hero 3
- Abilities: None
- Set: Event
He's got everything but the - no wait, he's got that too.
While this card seems to have many traits at random, this zombie is made to do huge damage to the plant hero while surviving longer with Armored 1. His Frenzy, Anti-Hero 3, and Bullseye traits make a perfect combo to destroy 3 plants and dealing 6 unblockable damage to the plant hero. And lastly, his Overshoot 2 trait ensures that you are guaranteed 2 unblockable damage to the plant hero every turn of combat. However, keep in mind that his Overshoot 2 trait does not team up with Anti-Hero 3. Being in the Brainy class, all Brainy heroes can use either Teleport or Teleportation Zombie to play him on an empty lane without being countered and to do an insane amount of damage, or use Cryo-Brain to play him faster.
Each Brainy hero also has their own way of using this zombie well:
- Super Brainz and Huge-Gigantacus can use Smoke Bomb or Carried Away to move him to an empty lane. They can also play him in Graveyard to surprise their opponent, but keep in mind that it also gives a hint to them as well. You can play it in a Laser Base Alpha or Ice Moon so as to get a zombie with Strikethrough and/or Deadly traits, basically all traits except for Amphibious, Hunt, and Gravestone. Keep in mind that if a Frenzy zombie such as this destroys two plants at once due to its Strikethrough trait, it will do 2 bonus attacks.
- Immorticia can boost his stats to make him an even bigger threat, or destroy plants that block his way.
- Professor Brainstorm can use him with Binary Stars to defeat his opponent more quickly. He can also play damaging tricks to destroy or weaken plants in front of Kitchen Sink Zombie, allowing most of his traits to not go to waste.
- Rustbolt can use cards to move plants blocking Kitchen Sink Zombie's lane such as Terrify and Rodeo Gargantuar to allow more damage on the plant hero, or use health-boosting cards such as Camel Crossing and Rock Wall to allow him to last longer. He can also play Flag Zombie to play Kitchen Sink Zombie earlier, making him a bigger threat.
Kitchen Sink Zombie is a threat due to his many traits that synergize with each other. If you leave him alone, he'll do a lot of damage to you with his Overshoot 2, Bullseye, and Anti-Hero 3 traits. If you try to block his attacks with weak plants, he'll just plow through them with his Frenzy trait. He also has the Armored 1 trait, which allows him to resist most attacks.
However, keep in mind that you can destroy him with instant-kill cards such as Squash, Whack-a-Zombie, Chomper or Toadstool. Tactical Cuke also works if Kitchen Sink Zombie is on the ground, but remember that it will wipe out your plants on ground lanes too. You can also have Briar Rose on the field and then play many flower plants to pressure your opponent from playing him. Shamrocket also works on this zombie, but only if his strength is boosted or if it is in an empty lane.
If you cannot play instant-kills, try to play high-health plants to stall him, or boost a plant's strength so it can destroy this zombie in one attack. You can also Bounce him, since he is quite expensive to play.
- He is the only zombie to have the Frenzy trait naturally that The Smash cannot use normally.
- He is the second of two cards in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes to be based on the Plumber variant of the Engineer, with the other being the Bungee Plumber.
- The only offensive traits that are accessible to zombies he doesn't have are Strikethrough and Deadly.
- He has the most traits out of any fighter in the game.
- During his development, he was originally in the Beastly class.