Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Abilities||When played: Do 4 damage to each Zombie.|
|What he lacks in a sense of humor, he makes up with attitude... and dual Cob Busters.|
- Class: Kabloom
- Tribe: Corn Plant
- Ability: When played: Do 4 damage to each Zombie.
- Set - Rarity: Premium - Legendary
What he lacks in a sense of humor, he makes up with attitude... and dual Cob Busters.
Kernel Corn is slightly better than Cherry Bomb as it does 4 damage to all zombies on board, excluding gravestones. When the opponent plays many powerful or weak zombies, use this to deal damage so that the rest of the player's plant fighters can finish the entire swarm of weakened zombies off, or to destroy the zombies and allow plant fighters to damage the zombie hero as most zombies has 4 health or less. Watch out for Cut Down to Size, Locust Swarm, and Rocket Science as those will destroy Kernel. Same goes with zombies as they can destroy any plants without trait within a single attack. Lastly, this can be used as a last resort option to weaken the hoard of zombies on the field.
While this plant's ability will have already taken place, its fair health and strength can heavily damage the zombie hero. Try using instant kill tricks such as Locust Swarm, Cut Down to Size, and Rocket Science to get rid of this plant. It is important that not to bounce this plant because that would allow it to deal a huge amount of damage to your zombies. The trait can take out this plant instantly.
- It is one of the two new classes from Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 which is not a playable hero in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, the second one being Captain Deadbeard.
- The description is identical to Kernel Corn's website entry's last sentence in Garden Warfare 2.
- It is the only legendary plant present in the Multiplayer menu.