Jurassic Marsh - Day 41 is the forty-first level of Jurassic Marsh in Plants vs. Zombies 2. It is a Last Stand level. When this level is finished for the first time, the player receives a Mystery Gift Box.
This is a difficult Last Stand level if defenses are not set up correctly. Supplied with 2500 sun and 4 Plant Foods, supplies are plentiful. However, there is an extra objective to worry about. There are flowers between the third and fourth column, and all dinosaurs appear except for stegosauruses. Raptors can kick zombies to the flower line, and pterodactyls can make zombies attack the rear and easily reach the flower line. The most dangerous dinosaur in this level is the ankylosaurus, which can push zombies to the flower line and destroy your defense line. Also, the zombies are troublesome too, especially the Jurassic Rockpuncher and Amberhead Zombie. However, luckily, this level is mostly full of Jurassic Imps, which are easy to take out. Avoid planting all around the flowers, and instead try to set up defenses head on and towards the back in the case of Pterodactyls.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
- Created by SCAF 2.0
- Required plants:
- Notes: You will need the Instant Recharge upgrade from Wild West - Day 20. Your Chard Guard must be leveled up to level 5.
- Plant a full column of Chard Guards in the first column and the fourth column. Plant a full column of Aloes in the third column. Plant a Banana Launcher in the second column. Get ready to press 'Let's Rock!' button.
- When the game begins, a raptor will appear. Use Perfume-shroom quicky to charm him, or the zombies reach third column, causing a game over.
- Ignore any Pterodactyls and T. Rexes. Chard Guards in the first column will make the assaulting zombies landed by Pterodactyls invalid, and zombies boosted by T-rex cannot break your defense line.
- Be aware of the Jurassic Rockpunchers, because they can crush your Chard Guard and trample the flower line. Use Shrinking Violet to diminish their health, and aim them with your Banana Launcher or blow them up with Cherry Bomb. If he reached straight before your Chard Guards, Use Stunion to immobilize him.
- When another raptor incomes, use Perfume-shroom to charm him.
- Just before the third flag, two ankylosauruses will appear. This is the most dangerous point in the game: they can push zombies into the fourth column, inducing them to trample the flower line. Use your Plant foods on the Perfume-shroom for the Instant Recharge, and charm both of them as fast as you can.
- If you made it, now the game becomes very easy. Eliminate remaining zombies with your Banana Launcher and Cherry Bomb.
- Created by Snapdragon717
This strategy is super simple and will win the level with ease.
Essentially, put Primal Potato Mines on columns 5-9. Put 2 Wall-nuts on column 3, lanes 2 and 4, and Celery Stalkers in the same lane, but on column 4. This is because these lanes are the only lanes where the ankylosaurus will appear. Throughout the level, use Plant Food on Primal Potato Mines to put more on the field, giving a better chance of the zombies not being able to use the dinosaurs. If everything goes according to plan, the zombies will easily be defeated.
- Look out final wave for any straying zombies, especially in lanes 2 and 4, because the ankylosaurus could push them towards the flowers.
- Cherry Bomb and Chard Guard are optional in case of rough situations. Other plants can work as well.
- Created by Battlealvin2009
A.K.A idiot's strategy.
Fill the entire single board with Primal Potato Mine. No empty tiles remaining. Plant-food remaining Primal Potato Mine to re-fill empty tiles.
Well done, you beat the level.
- *: Removed