Being a regular level, the player should set up a good defense up quickly, as there are very bulky zombies in this level, along with dangerous dinosaurs. Amberhead Zombie and Jurassic Gargantuars are the biggest threats, so try and prioritize them. Also, the player should be on the lookout for pterodactyls, as they are able to bring Amberhead Zombies with them, which is very dangerous.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Dinosaurs||Note(s)|
|3||1 1||None||1||100% Plant Food|
|5||3 3||None||3||First flag; 100% Plant Food|
|6||1 2 4 5 3 1 1 1 2 2 2 4 4 4 5 5 5||None||1 5|
|8||5 5||None||3 5|
|9||1 2 3 4 5||None||2 4||100% Plant Food|
|10||1 1 3 3 5 5||None||1 3 5||Final flag|
- Created by MartinUWH
- Required plants:
- Plant Primal Peashooters in the third column and Twin Sunflowers in the fourth.
- Plant Primal Potato Mines in the eighth column of the second and fourth lanes whenever you can, to keep the zombies at bay, and Lava Guavas whenever they threaten to overrun you.
- Keep planting Perfume-shrooms whenever dinosaurs appear (which is pretty much constantly).
- Plant Winter Melons in the second column, if you can, but make sure that you keep a Lava Guava handy for whenever a pterodactyl drops a zombie behind you.
- *: Removed