The Amberhead Zombie is introduced in this level. The Amberhead Zombie is a zombie with a lot of health, even more than a Jurassic Fossilhead, capable of absorbing 120 normal damage shots before dying. The player can use the same strategies he/she used to counter Jurassic Fossilheads, but with leveled up plants if possible.
For the level itself, the player must protect 3 Toadstools. The main problem is the sun limit. While the limit is generous, there are some Jurassic Gargantuars to worry about, as well as the aforementioned Amberhead Zombie. T-rex is the only dinosaur in this level, which will make some zombies like Amberhead Zombie or Jurassic Bully very quick, eventually eating the Toadstools.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Dinosaurs||Note(s)|
|1||3 2 4||None||None|
|3||1 5 3||None||None||First flag; 100% Plant Food|
|4||2 3 4 2 3 4||None||2 3 4|
|6||2 4 2 4 1 2 3 4 5 1 1 5 5||None||None||Second flag|
|7||1 5 1 2 4 5 3 3 3||None||1 5||100% Plant Food|
|8||1 5 1 2 3 4 5||None||None|
|9||1 5 3 1 3 5 2 2 2 2 2 5 5 5 5 5||None||1 3 5||Final flag|
- Created by MartinUWH
- Required plants:
- Plant Primal Peashooters in front of the top and bottom Toadstools and protect them with Pea-nuts when you can.
- Plant a Primal Potato Mine in the middle lane to take out the first Amberhead Zombie and the two Jurassic Bullys.
- Plant a Winter Melon in the first column of the middle row to slow everything down a bit.
- Plant Primal Peashooters in the top and bottom lanes, and protect them with Pea-nuts. Plant extra Primal Peashooters behind them, and keep using your Primal Potato Mines and Lava Guavas, as the zombies will keep breaking through.
- Surprisingly, it is the top and bottom lanes that are the hardest to defend, not the ones with the Toadstools.
- *: Removed