The Amberhead Zombie is introduced in this level. The Amberhead Zombie is a zombie with a lot of health, even more than a Jurassic Fossilhead, capable of absorbing 120 normal damage shots before dying. The player can use the same strategies they used to counter Jurassic Fossilheads, but with leveled up plants if possible.
For the level itself, the player must protect 3 Toadstools. The main problem is the sun limit. While the limit is generous, there are some Jurassic Gargantuars to worry about, as well as the aforementioned Amberhead Zombie. T. Rex is the only dinosaur in this level, which will make some zombies like Amberhead Zombie or Jurassic Bully very quick, eventually eating the Toadstools.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Dinosaurs||Note(s)|
|1||3 2 4||None||None|
|3||1 5 3||None||None||First flag; 100% Plant Food|
|4||2 3 4 2 3 4||None||2 3 4|
|6||2 4 2 4 1 2 3 4 5 1 1 5 5||None||None||Second flag|
|7||1 5 1 2 4 5 3 3 3||None||1 5||100% Plant Food|
|8||1 5 1 2 3 4 5||None||None|
|9||1 5 3 1 3 5 2 2 2 2 2 5 5 5 5 5||None||1 3 5||Final flag|
- Created by MartinUWH
- Required plants:
- Plant Primal Peashooters in front of the top and bottom Toadstools and protect them with Pea-nuts when you can.
- Plant a Primal Potato Mine in the middle lane to take out the first Amberhead Zombie and the two Jurassic Bullys.
- Plant a Winter Melon in the first column of the middle row to slow everything down a bit.
- Plant Primal Peashooters in the top and bottom lanes, and protect them with Pea-nuts. Plant extra Primal Peashooters behind them, and keep using your Primal Potato Mines and Lava Guavas, as the zombies will keep breaking through.
- Surprisingly, it is the top and bottom lanes that are the hardest to defend, not the ones with the Toadstools.
- *: Removed