(Crazy Dave and Penny appear)
Crazy Dave: Ow-yowsers! Our lawnmowers have gone extinct!
Penny: Time fluxes interfere with mowing technology, User Dave.
Penny: We must plant with additional care lest we be overrun.
(Crazy Dave and Penny leave)
Unlike the other expansions, Jurassic Marsh has the lawnmowers removed by the second level. Specifically in this level, there is a plant loss limit that should be kept track on at all times. The player can lose this level if they do not pay attention to how many plants they are losing.
The plants given are lackluster at best, since the only attacking plants are Primal Peashooter and Split Pea, with Torchwood to aid them. While this seems good, zombies come in fast paired with dinosaurs, which will easily overrun defenses. Luckily, Gold Bloom is given to help the player get a good early defense, but abusing it will count as losing a plant, so he or she is forced to use it wisely.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Dinosaurs||Note(s)|
|3||1 3 5 1 1 2 3 4 5 5||None||None||100% Plant Food|
|4||2 4 1 5 3||None||4|
|5||3 1 2 4 5||None||None||First flag|
|7||None||None||100% Plant Food|
|8||2 3 4||None||None|
|9||2 3 4 1 5 1 5||None||1 5|
|10||1 3 5||None||None||Second flag|
|11||1 3 5 2 4 2 4||None||None|
|12||2 4 3 3||None||None||100% Plant Food|
|13||1 2 3 4 5||None||2 4|
|15||1 3 5 2 4||None||None||Final flag|
- Use Gold Bloom to help get a good early defense. Try to avoid using Gold Bloom again, except in emergencies, as using Gold Bloom will count as losing a plant.
- Split Pea's main focus is to try and remove any zombies that the pterodactyls bring to the back of the lawn, while Primal Peashooter will stall zombies, especially Jurassic Gargantuars.
- Plant Food is recommended to use on certain plants like Torchwood to deal more damage, or Split Pea to avoid zombies like Jurassic Bully from easily eating plants from behind. Only use Plant Food on Primal Peashooter if there are no Jurassic Bullies.
- Never dig up plants. You must plant everything on where you need them to be. If you make a mistake and dig up a plant, it counts towards the level's objective.
- *: Removed