Jurassic Marsh - Day 33 is the thirty-third level of Jurassic Marsh in Plants vs. Zombies 2. The Jurassic Rally Zombie is first introduced in this level. He serves as a tougher and faster Jurassic Flag Zombie that leads a huge wave of zombies in the Jurassic Marsh expansion levels, subsequently along with Jurassic Flag Zombie. When this level is finished for the first time, the player receives a Jurassic Marsh Piñata.
(Crazy Dave and Penny appear)
Crazy Dave: Hey! The past is still just when we left it!
Penny: True, with differences. More Jurassic zombies have appeared, with amplified abilities.
Penny: Our plants may need to be upgraded to provide sufficient protection.
(Crazy Dave and Penny leave)
This level is composed of a lot of zombies, as well as 5 Jurassic Gargantuars to defeat. A good combination of early zombie removal and heavy artillery should be used. Most dinosaurs appear in the level as well, so try and deal with them with Perfume-shroom.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Dinosaurs||Note(s)|
|1||5 4 2||None||None|
|2||2 4 3 1||None||2 1|
|3||2 3 1 5 1 2||None||None||First flag; 400%/7 Plant Food|
|4||5 1 1 1 1||None||2 1 5|
|5||2 1 5 1 5||None||None||100% Plant Food|
|6||1 3 3 3 3 3||None||3||Second flag|
|7||1 1 1 1 2 2 3 4 4 5 5 5 5||None||None|
|8||1 3 5 4 5||None||None||300%/7 Plant Food|
|9||1 2 2 3 1 3 1 2 3||None||2||Final flag|
- Created by MartinUWH.
- Required plants:
- Try to make the early zombies last for as long as possible, by avoiding planting in their lanes, and planting a Primal Potato Mine in the first column of their lane to kill them as late as possible.
- Plant Twin Sunflowers in the fourth column, and in the fifth if you can. Place a Primal Peashooter behind them in column 3. Try to make as much sun as you can.
- Use Primal Potato Mines for planned kills, if you can, and Lava Guava for quick kills, when the zombies get too numerous.
- Use Perfume-shroom whenever a dinosaur appears, before it has the chance to activate.
- Place Primal Peashooters in column 2 if the one in column 3 is not able to hold the zombies at bay, and try to build up Winter Melons in column 1, if you can. However, you will probably not be able to keep enough sun to do so.
- *: Removed