- For other uses, see Imp (disambiguation).
|Absorbs||4.5 normal damage shots|
|Special||Eats plants twice as fast|
|First seen||Jurassic Marsh - Day 4|
|This nasty little nipper can make a serious dent in your defenses if left to his own devious devices.|
Jurassic Imp is an Imp variant appearing in Jurassic Marsh. In exchange for having his health halved, Jurassic Imp gains increased speed, as well as the ability to eat plants twice as fast as normal Imps.
A weaker, smaller, much more vicious version of the typical Jurassic zombie.
This nasty little nipper can make a serious dent in your defenses if left to his own devious devices.
Jurassic Imp absorbs 4.5 normal damage shots before dying. Its appearance changes once at 2.25 normal damage shots.
Even though this Imp is quite weak in terms of health, he is also very fast and will take only three bites to fully eat a non-defensive plant. If he appears early, which he normally does in Jurassic Marsh, mayhem can easily erupt quickly, likely causing a loss. Along with other zombies, this zombie can be very difficult to deal with. In Modern Day, this zombie appears in many levels, usually starting an early attack in the beginning of a level, especially in groups.
Cheap plants, area of effect plants, and stalling plants are recommended to combat this zombie early. Using Gold Bloom is an excellent choice as well, so the player can easily get defenses out faster. Try using slowing plants such as Cold Snapdragon or Winter Melon. Their slowing effects will not only damage the Jurassic Imp, but it will also slow his progress to your house and his eating speed. If slowing plants is not the preference the player wants to use, there is also Phat Beets, Fume-shrooms, or Snapdragons. These are great to use due to the Jurassic Imp's low health and the plants' area of attack. Nightshade is also a good option, as it can kill the imp with just one leaf. A really good idea when dealing with a horde of Jurassic Imps is Shrinking Violet, as it will shrink them into oblivion.
- He has the same speed and nearly the same health as Zombie Piggy from Plants vs. Zombies Online.
- This can be compared to the Imp in I, Zombie, since in both situations, the zombie's speed is increased at the expense of lower health.
- The Imp's body, while in Jurassic Gargantuar's log, has been extended. When he is on the lawn, he is at normal size.
- In the Travel Log, it is called "Jurassic Imp Zombie".
- In the Chinese version, there is a stronger version of him named Eggshell Imp.