|Traits|| Armored 1|
|What's better than a Wall-Nut? A Wall-Nut in a suit of armor, that's what.|
Jugger-Nut is a premium super-rare plant card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Guardian class. It costs 2 to play, and has 2/2. It has the Armored 1 and Bullseye traits, and does not have any abilities. Its zombie counterpart is Conehead.
Its name is a portmanteau of "juggernaut," referring to its armor, and "Wall-Nut."
- Class: Guardian
- Tribe: Nut Plant
- Traits: Armored 1, Bullseye
- Abilities: None
- Set - Rarity: Premium - Super-Rare
What's better than a Wall-Nut? A Wall-Nut in a suit of armor, that's what.
- Rarity change: Rare → Super-Rare
Jugger-Nut's main role is to land safe hits via Bullseye with less worries about being destroyed if blocked by a zombie, and even if it is destroyed, it may destroy the zombie in front as well, since there are not many zombies that cost 2 brains or less, deal 3 damage, and can survive a hit from Jugger-Nut at the same time. Protecting it with a Wall-Nut may also be a good idea. Generally, this can be treated as Conehead but with the nut tribe and the Bullseye trait.
Boosting it with Fertilize and making it do bonus attacks with Time to Shine or Espresso Fiesta as Grass Knuckles is a great combo. This combo works especially well in the mission Super Brainz Flies Again! since you can chip away a large chunk of your opponent's health due to the special rule of that mission in which the fighter with the highest strength does a bonus attack.
Jugger-Nut is basically a Pismashio with the Armored 1 and Bullseye traits, and so while it doesn't hit very hard or have much health, its traits make it harder to take care of. If the opponent manages to boost its stats, it becomes very dangerous, as it will deal high amounts of damage without charging the Super-Block Meter, due to the Bullseye trait. Rolling Stone, Weed Spray, Electrobolt, or any zombie that does 3 damage or more can destroy it. If it gets too out of control, use a destroying card such as Rocket Science, Locust Swarm, or Squirrel Herder.
Plants vs. Zombies Wiki has a gallery for Jugger-Nut.
- When it is destroyed, it will reveal a Wall-Nut styled after its appearance in Plants vs. Zombies 2.
- Strangely, the Wall-Nut does not look harmed.
- Despite being covered in armor and its description implying that it is better than Wall-Nut, it has a third of the health of Wall-Nut.
- It, Laser Bean, Snapdragon, All-Star Zombie and Deep Sea Gargantuar are the only Super-Rare cards with no abilities.
- Jugger-Nut and Galacta-Cactus both have the highest base strength out of all plants with the Bullseye trait.
- Coincidentally, both are super-rare cards.