Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Tribe||Dancing Party Zombie|
|Abilities||When hurt: Do 2 damage to the Plant Hero.|
|The joke's on you!|
Jester is a premium rare zombie card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Crazy class. He costs 3 to play, and has 1/5. His ability does 2 damage to the plant hero every time he is hurt. He is the zombie counterpart of Mirror-Nut.
- Class: Crazy
- Tribe: Dancing Party Zombie
- Traits: Gravestone
- Ability: When hurt: Do 2 damage to the Plant Hero.
- Set - Rarity: Premium - Rare
The joke's on you!
- Rarity change: Super-Rare → Rare
The main goal for Jester is to try and give it the slowest destruction possible, so that he can make use of his ability. Stat-boosting tricks or fighters can help the Jester and make him extremely dangerous if the plant hero does not destroy him in one attack.
Jester can be quickly played and cause a nuisance towards the plant hero. Because of his high health, the opponent must take him out as quickly as possible to minimize damage. However, Jester has very low strength, so raising him can make it more troublesome. This zombie is perfect with Aerobics Instructor due to it having high base health, and constantly gaining strength from Aerobic Instructor's ability. Brute Strength is also a great option as it boosts Jester's strength to 4, leaving the Plant Hero no choice but to find a way to block him.
Alternatively, boosting his health can greatly help with making this zombie indestructible. This zombie is a great choice to put in a deck, especially to put some pressure on the opposing hero. This is especially so if the player is using Z-Mech, as the player can use Rock Wall, Camel Crossing and Monster Mash to boost this.
Fireworks Zombie can synergize with the Jester effectively, as his ability to damage zombies can be used to deliberately trigger the Jester's ability. This is especially useful to try and use the ability one more time before being destroyed by a plant fighter in the fight phase, unless they're on 1 health. With Impfinity, In-Crypted can be really useful on Jester, as it will return Jester's stats back to 5 health, meaning it can do its ability all over again.
Because this zombie comes out of a Gravestone, it is best to use Grave Buster to deal with this efficiently, assuming the player has it. Target the Gravestone if Grave Buster is not available at the time. Using Iceberg Lettuce or Spring Bean can help too, as they will stall for some time to get a powerful plant to attack it. Bouncing methods will set Jester's health back to 5, so take caution when bouncing this. In extreme cases where you hero's health is low, bounce it in order not to get your hero damaged.
The player should not use two attacking plants such as Shroom for Two or other Team-Up plants in the same lane to hit Jester, as Jester will return double the damage to the plant hero. Take careful actions when using tricks such as Cherry Bomb, as if it hits Jester, it will deal 2 damage.
Jester only benefits through a slow destruction. A plant fighter with at least 5 strength can destroy it with ease, while only having its ability to trigger only once.
- The Jester in this game has juggling balls, unlike the Jester Zombie in Plants vs. Zombies 2.
- His ability references Jester Zombie's ability to return projectiles in Plants vs. Zombies 2.
- Mirror-Nut's ability is similar to the Jester's.
- However, Mirror-Nut's ability applies to all nut plants, unlike the Jester's ability, which can only be activated only when the Jester is hurt. Therefore, the Mirror-Nut can be considered a stronger version of Jester.
- When attacking, the Jester shoots a pea. This may be an oversight.
- However, this could just be the greenish-yellow ball it holds.
- He, along with Knight of the Living Dead and Zombie King are the only zombies from Dark Ages to be featured in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes.
- He and Knight of the Living Dead are the only zombies from this time period to have their names changed.