Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- For the version in other games, see Jalapeno.
|Time to harvest||Six hours|
|Gem cost||40, 90, or 125|
|Unlocked||Reclaiming The Cafe Lot|
Jalapeño is a plant in Plants vs. Zombies Adventures. It is unlocked after reclaiming The Cafe Lot. Its sun cost is lower than its counterpart from Plants vs. Zombies, costing only 100 sun. It can burn all zombies on the path. If it is planted on a crossroad, it can attack two paths of zombies.
He's trying his best not to explode, but when he does, he'll take out a whole row of zombies.
Plants vs. Zombies Adventures Facebook page
"NNNNNGGGGGG!!!!!!!!" Jalapeno says. He's not going to explode, not this time. But soon. Oh, so soon. It's close. He knows it, he can feel it, his whole life's been leading up to this moment.
- It hops around before detonating.
- Its silhouette used for the recharging overlay is actually the one from the Chilly Pepper, so the grayed-out Jalapeño appears to have a bit of ice hanging from its stem, like the Chilly Pepper.
- Unlike the other versions of itself, it expands inside, but changes shape during the explosion.
- Sometimes there is a glitch where a Bamboo Shoot will shoot it. This also happens with the Bamboom.