- For other uses, see Jalapeno (disambiguation).
Jalapeño was a plant in Plants vs. Zombies Adventures. It was unlocked after reclaiming The Cafe Lot. Its sun cost was lower than its counterpart from Plants vs. Zombies, costing only 100 sun. It could burn all zombies on the path. If it was planted on a crossroad, it could attack two paths of zombies.
He's trying his best not to explode, but when he does, he'll take out a whole row of zombies.
Plants vs. Zombies Adventures Facebook page
"NNNNNGGGGGG!!!!!!!!" Jalapeno says. He's not going to explode, not this time. But soon. Oh, so soon. It's close. He knows it, he can feel it, his whole life's been leading up to this moment.
- It hopped around before detonating.
- Its silhouette used for the recharging overlay was actually the one from the Chilly Pepper, so the grayed out Jalapeño appeared to have a bit of ice hanging from its stem, like the Chilly Pepper had.
- Unlike the other versions of itself, it expanded inside, but changed shape during the explosion.
- Sometimes, there was a glitch where a Bamboo Shoot would shoot it. This also happens with the Bamboom. This, however, was purely aesthetic, and nothing special happened gameplay-wise.