|Abilities||A Zombie hides in a Gravestone. Draw a card.|
|Requires eight characters, one upper case, a number, and the letter Z.|
In-Crypted is a super-rare zombie superpower trick card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Sneaky class. It costs 1 to play, and its ability hides a selected zombie in a Gravestone, and gives the zombie hero a card.
It is based on a headstone, a stele or marker commonly made of, but not limited to stone, that is placed over a grave.
Its name is a portmanteau of the words "in", referring to the zombie going in a gravestone, "crypt", referring to its ability and appearance, and "encrypted", a past tense of hiding or concealing data by converting it into less decipherable code
- Class: Sneaky
- Tribe: Superpower Trick
- Abilities: A Zombie hides in a Gravestone. Draw a card.
- Rarity: Super-Rare
Requires eight characters, one upper case, a number, and the letter Z.
The trick can be very powerful when used correctly. Its best uses are:
- When you want a zombie to activate its ability again. This applies to zombies with When played/revealed abilities like Pogo Bouncer.
- When you want to protect a useful zombie that has either already taken a lot of damage, or had its stats lowered.
Alternatively, you can use it on a zombie in front of plants that attack twice like Repeater, Bananasaurus Rex and Re-Peat Moss, as gravestones cannot receive damage. This tactic works best with Zombie Coach and Trash Can Zombie due to their "can't be hurt" ability.
There are not many counters for this superpower, except having a Grave Buster in your hand. If the zombie hero wants to protect a powerful zombie from damage, be sure to save 2 to counter it.
However, you have an advantage when In-Crypted is played: Since you know exactly what's in the gravestone, you can easily remove the zombie in the gravestone if you have Grave Buster in your hand.
- Its description references the usual "password requirements" various websites like to enforce, much to the usual frustration of a typical user. The requirement for the letter "Z" is a reference to how certain passwords require the use of specific characters, such as numbers or punctuation, with the letter "Z" being chosen due to the relations to the zombies.
- The bolt behind the gravestone appears to be similar to that of Electrobolt's.
- This and Mixed-Up Gravedigger are the only cards that can make zombies without the Gravestone trait to hide under gravestones.