Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|An IMPerfect copy, but it'll do.|
Impfinity Clone is a token zombie card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of both the Sneaky and Crazy classes. He is summoned mainly from Triple Threat, Impfinity's signature superpower, but can also be obtained as a card from Eureka, or directly summoned through Transmogrify. He costs 1 to play (only when Bounced and as a card from Eureka), and has 2/1. He has the Amphibious trait, which allows him to be placed on water lanes as well as ground and heights lanes.
In the boss battle of the mission Impfinity's Wild Ride, Impfinity starts with an Impfinity Clone on the third lane. Also, in the boss battle of the mission Impfinity Rides Again, Impfinity starts with two Impfinity Clones on the third and fourth lanes.
- Class: Sneaky, Crazy
- Tribe: Imp Zombie
- Trait: Amphibious
- Set: Token
An IMPerfect copy, but it'll do.
Anything can counter this due to his lack of innate abilities and low stats, unless boosting tricks are used on him. If this is used later in the game, Sour Grapes can instantly get rid of them the following turn.
- The word "IMPerfect" in his description is a pun on the word "imperfect". The "IMP" part of the word in his description is a reference to the type of zombie this zombie is based on.
- This is also shared with the mission IMPossible Mission!, where it is a pun on the word "impossible".
- This is the only Crazy zombie with the Amphibious trait.
- This, Hothead, Zom-Bats and Octo-Pet are the only cards so far that are in two classes.
- However, before the 1.2.12 update, Goat used to be in two classes as well, albeit it was in plant classes.
- This does not take into account tricks/superpowers.