Z-Mech 11011-3 explains to the player that some of the Imps had gotten away from Imp-care. The player is sent to the Backyard Battleground to find them. The player must follow Z-Mech 11011-3's signal and find the Imps. The first two locations only contain Weeds and Cacti. Lastly, the player will find the Imps at the park, but will only work if they get to have a picnic in the Zompark. The player has to escort the Imps to the Zompark, and make sure that they do not get vanquished. The road to the Zompark is full of Cacti behind Tallnut Battlements. Once arriving to the gates of the Zompark, the player must destroy many Potato Mines scattered around the park. The mission is complete when the player gets all the Imps into the circle.
- Get to each location and defeat the small plant hoards, they should be no hassle.
- When you get to the Imps, you will then navigate to the Zompark down the street.
- Be careful. The Imps CAN be vanquished, unlike most NPC zombies in the single player missions. Fortunately, the Cacti in your path do not target the Imps, but rather target the player.
- When you arrive at the Zompark, walk slowly and get rid of every Potato Mine in the walk path.
The Astronaut or Archaeologist are the player's best bet for this mission. Both can attack long range and heal the Imps in case they get attacked. The long range attack is needed to deal with the Cacti, which can quickly become difficult with short range Scientists like Zoologist.
- When you find the first batch of sleeping Imps, they are teleported away. The teleportation effects are the exact same effects used with the Teleporter.
- The first batch of Imps are not actually NPCs, they are simply world features, like the sleeping Imps found in the Z-Tech Factory. This means that they cannot be damaged, vanquished, or interacted with in any way.