|Tribe||Pirate Imp Zombie|
|Abilities||When an Imp hurts the Plant Hero, draw a card.|
|He's got a bit of a Napoleon Complex. Obviously.|
Imp Commander is a basic common zombie card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Sneaky class. It costs 3 to play, and has 2/4. Its ability allows the zombie hero to draw a card whenever an Imp zombie, including itself, successfully attacks the plant hero.
- Class: Sneaky
- Tribe: Pirate Imp Zombie
- Ability: When an Imp hurts the Plant Hero, draw a card.
- Set - Rarity: Basic - Common
He's got a bit of a Napoleon Complex. Obviously.
Imp Commander's main role on the battlefield is to set up an Imp-powered "draw engine", allowing the player to quickly draw additional cards and maintain hand advantage. For this to work, however, the player will need to have a steady source of Imp cards on their hand.
Brain Freeze and Impfinity are good candidates for achieving this task: The former has Vimpire and Loudmouth, two solid non-Sneaky Imps that can aid others as well as hold their own in battle, while the latter has Imp-Throwing Gargantuar who can quickly swarm the field with Swabbies. Toxic Waste Imp thrown into a deck like this can really make an impact, as it will get better stats and Deadly, Hot Dog Imp can attack the plant hero directly using his Strikethrough, making Imp Commander better.
Using Swashbuckler Zombie will also benefit greatly, as Imp Commander is also a pirate zombie. Using a combination of this and Imps can easily provide a decent strategy for any Sneaky zombie hero. Lurch for Lunch is useful on this zombie, as if it hits the zombie hero, the player will draw an extra card.
- It is seen controlling the Zombot Plank Walker.
- Its description mentions the term Napoleon Complex, named after Napoleon Bonaparte, which describes a theoretical condition occurring in people of short stature.
- This references the prominent short stature that all Imps possess.
- In addition, it could also nod to this zombie's hat, which bears a resemblance to Napoleon's hat.