Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- For other versions, see Imp (disambiguation).
|He's proficient in Zombie judo and Zombie karate. He also plays the Melodica.|
He is the basic zombie of the Sneaky class.
- Class: Sneaky
- Tribe: Imp Zombie
- Abilities: None
- Set - Rarity: Basic - Common
He's proficient in Zombie judo and Zombie karate. He also plays the Melodica.
- ▼ Strength change: 2 → 1.
- ▼ Health change: 2 → 1.
- Imp is now the basic zombie of the Sneaky class.
While Imp is very weak, he should not be underestimated due to him taking benefit from Toxic Waste Imp as well as activate Imp Commander's ability. However, even with Deadly, Imp is still a glass cannon, so the player should either use health boosting tricks like Camel Crossing or simply not expect Imp to stay alive for long.
Usually Mini-Ninja is a better option, as Mini-Ninja costs the same amount of brains, but is able to wear down the plant hero quicker with its Anti-Hero trait.
Any plant that can deal damage should be sufficient in dealing with Imp. When the Imp in question has Deadly, however, the player should be careful not to let expose their key plants to it. Although the imp can defeat any plant it hurts with Deadly, you can still overpower it with Armored or Shielded stats because it can not hurt it.
- Before the 1.2.11 update, this zombie was stronger than the regular Zombie which has lower strength and health than the Imp, while also having the same cost to summon.
- His description is a direct reference to his Suburban Almanac entry in Plants vs. Zombies.
- With the 1.2.11 update, Imp has become Sneaky's basic zombie card with 1/1 due to the disappearance of Zombie. His base statline of 2/2 is now inherited by Hot Dog Imp, though he costs 2 instead of 1, and he has the Strikethrough trait.