- For other versions, see Imp (disambiguation).
|He's proficient in Zombie judo and Zombie karate. He also plays the Melodica.|
He is the basic zombie of the Sneaky class.
- Class: Sneaky
- Tribe: Imp Zombie
- Traits: None
- Abilities: None
- Set - Rarity: Basic - Common
He's proficient in Zombie judo and Zombie karate. He also plays the Melodica.
- ▼ Strength change: 2 → 1
- ▼ Health change: 2 → 1
- Imp is now the basic zombie of the Sneaky class.
While Imp is very weak, he should not be underestimated due to him taking benefit from Toxic Waste Imp's ability as well as activating Imp Commander's ability. However, even with Deadly, Imp still has low health, so you should either play health boosting tricks like Camel Crossing or simply let Imp be destroyed.
Any plant that can do damage should be sufficient in dealing with Imp. When Imp has Deadly, however, you should be careful not to let expose your key plants to it. In that case, plants with the Armored trait, or tricks such as Root Wall and Peel Shield shuts him down.
- Before update 1.2.11, he was stronger than Zombie, which has lower strength and health than he had, while also costing the same amount.
- His description is a direct reference to his Suburban Almanac entry in Plants vs. Zombies.
- With update 1.2.11, Imp has become Sneaky's basic zombie card with 1/1, due to Zombie becoming a token card. His base stats of 2/2 is now inherited by Hot Dog Imp, which costs 2 instead of 1, but has the Strikethrough trait.