- For other versions, see Imp (disambiguation).
|He's proficient in Zombie judo and Zombie karate. He also plays the Melodica.|
It is the basic zombie of the Sneaky class.
- Class: Sneaky
- Tribe: Imp Zombie
- Abilities: None
- Set - Rarity: Basic - Common
He's proficient in Zombie judo and Zombie karate. He also plays the Melodica.
- ▼ Strength change: 2 → 1.
- ▼ Health change: 2 → 1.
- Imp is now the basic zombie of the Sneaky class.
While Imp is very weak, it should not be underestimated due to it taking benefit from Toxic Waste Imp as well as activate Imp Commander's effect. However, even with Deadly, Imp is still a glass cannon, so the player should either use health boosting tricks like Camel Crossing or simply not expect Imp to stay alive for long.
Any plant that can deal damage should be sufficient in dealing with Imp. When the Imp in question has Deadly, however, the player should be careful not to let expose their key plants to it.
- It is strange that, before the 1.2.11 update, this zombie was stronger than the regular Zombie which has lower strength and health than the Imp, while also having the same cost to summon.
- Its description is a direct reference to its Suburban Almanac entry in Plants vs. Zombies.
- With the 1.2.11 update, Imp has become Sneaky's basic zombie card with 1/1 due to the disappearance of Zombie. Its base statline of 2/2 is now inherited by Hot Dog Imp, though it costs 2 instead of 1, and it has the Strikethrough trait.