(translation: Ice spray large mushroom)
|Damage||Normal, penetrates shields|
|Range||All zombies in a 1x4 area|
|Unlocked||Purchased from Crazy Dave's Twiddydinkies|
|Sleeps during the day|
- For other usages of Fume-shroom, see Fume-shroom (disambiguation).
Icy Fume-Shroom (pyin:寒冰大喷菇 translation:Ice spray large mushroom) was a plant in Plants vs. Zombies Social Edition, and an upgrade to Fume-shroom. It cost 200 sun. It shot out icy fumes that slowed zombies down, and could pass through screen doors and ladders.
- This plant makes Fume-shroom have the most upgrade plants out of any plant in the series, with a total of 2, with the upgrades being it and Gloom-shroom.
- It is the second upgrade plant to be an ice-related upgrade of a pre-existing plant, the other being Winter Melon.
- Of these, it is the only Chinese exclusive example of this occurring.
- It is the second out of three mushrooms that use ice against zombies, with the first being Ice-shroom, and the third being Freeze Mushroom.