- For other uses, see Ice Pea (disambiguation).
|Time to harvest||Eight hours|
|Gem cost||80 or 135|
"Spoot!" she says as she launches an ice-pellet. She'd like to be more eloquent, but, she's freezing.
Plants vs. Zombies Adventures Facebook page
“Spoot!” says Ice Queen Pea as she launches another ice-pellet. It’s not as dignified as she’d like, but them’s the breaks when you’re emitting frozen projectiles.
Just like the Snow Pea, which is the same as Peashooter with the ability to slow down the zombies, the Ice Queen Pea is like a Beeshooter that can slow down the zombies. It deals the same damage and has the same range as a Beeshooter and should be placed where you would place Beeshooters.
Like other VIPs, the Ice Queen Pea was farmable without needing to buy them, but it was fixed before Plants vs. Zombies Adventures went into open beta.
- Ice Queen Pea's ice crystals are larger than Snow Pea's crystals.
- It is one of the few plants with a confirmed gender, being female.
- If the player looks closely, Ice Queen Pea has a crystal necklace.
- In the advertisment, it says that Ice Queen Pea is the mother of all Snow Peas.
- Ice Queen Pea, Flaming Pea, Fire Peashooter, and Green Shadow are currently the only female peashooters.