|Time to harvest||Eight hours|
|Gem cost||80 or 135|
Ice Queen Pea is a VIP plant in the game Plants vs. Zombies Adventures. The player can purchase her after winning Killjoy Park Level 6. She is the stronger version and the VIP version of the Snow Pea.
"Spoot!" she says as she launches an ice-pellet. She'd like to be more eloquent, but, she's freezing.
Plants vs. Zombies Adventures Facebook page
“Spoot!” says Ice Queen Pea as she launches another ice-pellet. It’s not as dignified as she’d like, but them’s the breaks when you’re emitting frozen projectiles.
Just like the Snow Pea, which is the same as Peashooter with the ability to slow down the zombies, the Ice Queen Pea is like a Beeshooter that can slow down the zombies. She deals the same damage and has the same range as a Beeshooter and should be placed where you would place Beeshooters.
Like other VIPs, the Ice Queen Pea was farmable without needing to buy her, but this exploit was fixed before Plants vs. Zombies Adventures went into open beta.
- Ice Queen Pea's ice crystals are larger than Snow Pea's crystals.
- She is one of the few plants with a confirmed gender, being female.
- If the player looks closely, Ice Queen Pea has a crystal necklace.
- In the advertisement, it says that Ice Queen Pea is the mother of all Snow Peas.
- Ice Queen Pea, Flaming Pea, Fire Peashooter, and Green Shadow are currently the only female peashooters.
- Ice Queen Pea is a possible pun on "Ice Cream Pea."