- For other uses, see Ice Pea (disambiguation).
Ice Peashooter is a Spawnable Plant in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare. It was added in the Zomboss Down DLC update. Its weapon is Ice Pea Cannon which deals 15 impact damage and 18 critical damage and slows zombies down. After a certain amount of hits, it freezes the target in place, and the said target can't attack any plants or use its abilities.
He freezes Zombies in place, showing off how "cool" he is. Plants just roll their eyes.
An Ice Peashooter has less than or equal to 42 health.
This is a decent plant to use as it can freeze zombies quickly. It can even freeze Coffin Zombies, Barrel Pirates, and Outhouse Zombies because it shoots them in their weak spots. This is best planted near the garden to freeze zombies that get near.
- Ice Peashooter, Ice Pea and Snow Pea in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes are the only peashooting plants in the whole series to have the ability to completely freeze a zombie.
- When a player gets vanquished by this, it will say Ice Pea instead of Ice Peashooter. Similar things happen to Fire Peashooter and Pea Repeater.
- It has the exact same weapon as the Ice Pea.
- Its stickerbook description is a reference to the Snow Pea's Suburban Almanac description in the original Plants vs. Zombies.