Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- For other uses, see Ice Pea (disambiguation).
Ice Pea is the Rare ice variant of the Peashooter in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare and Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 whose primary weapon is the Ice Pea Cannon, which shoots ice peas that deal 14-19 major damage (16-26 when upgraded), and after multiple hits on a single target, it will freeze the target. This makes them unable to move, attack, or use abilities. The only downside of the Ice Pea is that the sound he makes when his peas hit terrain is much louder, alerting players to the player's presence.
The Ice Pea is the coldest Peashooter around, but still carries a warm personality.
Ice Pea slows, and eventually freezes Zombie foes!
The Ice Pea Cannon is the primary weapon of the Ice Pea; all facts below apply to a fully upgraded weapon.
- The close range damage base and critical is 26.
- The max DPS at close range is 46.2.
- The middle range damage base and critical is 20.
- The max DPS at middle range is 35.5.
- The long range damage base and critical is 16.
- The max DPS at long range is 28.4.
- The splash damage at all ranges is 10.
- The weapon slows any enemy that gets hit by it, if enough hits are dealt the enemy will be frozen.
- The ammo in each clip is 15.
- The reload time is 2.5 seconds.
- The projectile speed is slow.
- The weapon is semi-auto.
- The bloom is low.
Chili Bean Bomb
With Pea Gatling, the Peashooter roots into the ground, has 100 ammo to fire continuously against the zombies.
Hyper enables the Peashooter to accelerate and jump higher. This can help with both defense and offense.
Sombrero Bean Bomb
An alternate ability of Chili Bean Bomb, Sombrero Bean Bomb launches a Chili Bean Bomb wearing a sombrero that has a longer fuse than the normal Chili Bean Bomb, but in return, gives off 250 damage and a bigger explosion radius.
An alternate ability of Pea Gatling. With the Retro Gatling, the Peashooter roots itself into a special form of Pea Gatling. It has only 50 ammo and shoots slower but each ammo is stronger.
Super Pea Jump
Super Pea Jump allows the Peashooter to jump higher but does not get a speed boost.
Chilled Plant Food
Grown from ice-chilled plant food, the Ice Pea's reload time has now decreased.
Ice Packed Pea Bags
Ammo capacity increases due to the discovery of more ice-packed pea bags.
Harder Freezer Burned Peas
Extra freezing increases damage. Zombies won't like the taste of these freezer burned peas.
Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare
Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2
- If the player customizes him with a hat, all of his crystals on the back will disappear. This also happens to most other variants of the Peashooter, excluding Fire Pea.
- The ammo upgrade was decreased from 15 to 14 in Garden Warfare 2. This also occurs with many other variants.
- This plant is technically the Snow Pea from Plants vs.Zombies and its sequel, albeit mentioned under a different name.