The Ice Cactus was thought to be a myth. Most Plants didn't believe it could snow in the desert, let alone be an environment that Plants could emerge from. Well, they were in for an ice surprise.
Ice Cactus slows, and eventually freezes Zombies!
AI Health(GW2 only)
Ice Needle is the primary weapon of the Ice Cactus; all facts below apply to a fully upgraded weapon.
- The base close range damage per hit is 22 and the critical is 26.
- The max DPS at close range is 65.0.
- The base middle range damage per hit is 19 and the critical is 23.
- The max DPS at middle range is 57.5.
- The base long range damage per hit is 16 and the critical is 19.
- The max DPS at long range is 47.5.
- The weapon deals no splash damage.
- The weapon has an ice effect; it slows a target with a hit. If enough hits are dealt the target will get frozen.
- The ammo in a clip is 20.
- The reload time is 2.5 seconds.
- The projectile speed is fast.
- The weapon is a semi-precision weapon.
- The bloom is medium.
The Ice Cactus' primary weapon is the Ice Needle. It deals less damage than the standard Spike Shot, at around 15-20 impact damage and 18-24 critical damage. It compensates for this by slowing then freezing enemies when hit enough times.
Potato Mine is a passive attack piece that deals 175 damage to any zombies that step on it.
Pizzazzling Potato Mine (GW2 only)
The Pizzazzling Potato Mine is an alternate ability that's basically a reskin of the Potato Mine. It has no differences except that it's golden, surrounded by gems, and releases glitter and makes a different sound when detonated.
Potato Nugget Mine
An alternate ability of Potato Mine, Potato Nugget Mine is smaller and does less damage. However, it is easier to camouflage and the player can place more of them at once compared to Potato Mine.
An alternate ability of Garlic Drone, Artichoke Drone has 20 health instead of the Garlic Drone's five. Its primary weapon is the Artichoke Hearts, and it's abilities are to descend, ascend, and the Baby Corn.
An alternate ability of Tallnut Battlement, Iron Maiden is an armored Wall-nut that is hard to destroy. It is much stronger than the Tallnut Battlement; its only downside is its smaller size.
Another alternate ability of the Garlic Drone, it is a faster version of the Artichoke Drone with only five health. It shares its primary weapon and all but one ability with the Artichoke Drone, and it's version of the Baby Corn is slightly different.
Dark Garlic Drone
Dark Garlic Drone is yet another alternate ability of the Garlic Drone with five health and a very different weapon. Its primary weapon is the Dark Garlic, which fires slower, deals more damage, and has splash. Its abilities are to descend, ascend, and an altered version of the Corn Strike.
Cold Snap Reload
Reload speed enhanced through cold snap reloading.
Extra Frosty Spikes
Frost Creation of spikes allows for extra ammo capacity.
Sharper Colder Spikes
Ice spikes are both sharper and colder, causing more damage.
The Ice Cactus is an ideal plant to have around if the zombies rely on high movement speed to attack the plants as about five consecutive hits from the Ice Cactus will cause them to freeze in place for about three seconds, allowing another plant to finish them off. The Ice Cactus shoots noticeably faster than the default Cactus but the below-average needle damage (which can deal as little as 16 damage at long ranges and no more than 26 at maximum) puts the Ice Cactus firmly in the role of a support plant. The Ice Cactus is quite useful for players who like to play the role of a "helper" Cactus (that is playing as a Cactus to assist another Cactus in killing zombies) as the ability to stop zombies in their tracks by freezing them makes a Cactus' work a lot easier as it can, for example, allow a Camo Cactus to line up lethal headshot. Accuracy is essential to using Ice Cactus effectively, especially compared to Ice Pea, but her longer range makes up for her lack of splash damage.
- Its top color resembles Power Cactus' original color.
- The bottom part is a normal part of the Cactus.
- It shares this trait with Fire Cactus.
- If the player uses a customization on its hands, they will revert to normal Cactus hands rather than the Ice Cactus' own arms.
- This also happens with all other Cactus variants.
- She has icicles all around her. She also doesn't shoot needles, she actually shoots icicles at zombies.