|I, Zombie Endless|
|Game||Plants vs. Zombies|
|Level type||I, Zombie|
|Number of flag(s)||None|
|Plants||Depend on layouts|
Pole Vaulting Zombie
|First time reward(s)||N/A|
|Not first time reward(s)||A Diamond (after three times a row or rarely)|
|<< Levels >>|
I, Zombie Endless is the tenth and last I, Zombie level.
List of possible combinations
Each streak has a possibility to be a certain layout. In all of the following layouts, one to eight Sunflower(s) is/are also included (eight plants are Puff-shrooms, being the number of Sunflowers), dependent on the amount of sun you have, as well as your streak. However, the Scaredy Layout has more sunflowers than usual (up to thirteen) and is also the rarest. The frequency of Scaredy Layout notably affects how far a player can go.
Other plants in each layout:
- Normal Layout one - one Torchwood, three Spikeweeds, one Threepeater, one Magnet-shroom, one Umbrella Leaf, three Split Peas, three Snow Peas, one Repeater and three Kernel-pults.
- Normal Layout two - one Starfruit, one Torchwood, one Squash, one Fume-shroom, two Chompers, one Potato Mine, one Umbrella Leaf, one Magnet-shroom, one Peashooter, one Split Pea, one Threepeater, one Snow Pea, one Wall-nut, one Kernel-pult, two Spikeweeds
- Scaredy Layout - twelve Scaredy-shrooms, more Sunflowers
- Star Layout - eight Starfruits, nine Spikeweeds.
- Peas Layout - nine Snow Peas, four Repeaters and four Split Peas
- Magnet and Fume Layout - eight Magnet-shrooms, nine Fume-shrooms
- Instant Kill Layout - three Chompers, four Potato Mines, three Squashes, three Spikeweed, four Fume-shrooms
- Exploding Layout - eight Chompers, nine Potato Mines
The Magnet and Fume Layout is the most difficult one, due to the fact that Magnet-shrooms stop the use of Digger Zombie, Ladder Zombie, Buckethead Zombie, and Football Zombie until the end and the Fume-shrooms kill Dancing Zombie (and its Backup Dancers) and Imp quickly. Hence, only Conehead Zombie, Pole Vaulting Zombie, and Bungee Zombie (which are all weak) can be used initially. Players will need to use a lot of sun for this set-up.
- This is the only I, Zombie level that has the Umbrella Leaf, the Repeater, and the Puff-shroom.
- The exploding layout is similar to the level ZomBoogie, except that sometimes Sunflower has being replaced by Puff-shroom.
- Although this I, Zombie level is endless, the streak record has a limit of 2,147,483,647 (using Cheat Engine). After that, the streak will be negative but the level will still continue.