Hyper is an ability for the Peashooter in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare and Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2. This ability allows the Peashooter to move much faster and jump much higher than usual. It takes 25 seconds to recharge. Its alternate ability is the Super Pea Jump.
When a Peashooter uses his Hyper ability, he will not only run incredibly fast, but can also jump extremely high.
This ability has many uses. It allows the player to get to unreachable spots of all classes except the Foot Soldier (and sometimes Scientist). Therefore, the player can use Pea Gatling to defend his or her point in Garden Ops or Gardens & Graveyards, or just get a high advantage point for Team Vanquish. It is also good for retreating as the Peashooter runs very fast.
- The Peashooter in the icon has no organics.
- In a beta image, it is shown as a Plants vs. Zombies 2-style Repeater doing this ability due to the Peashooter's very similar look to the Repeater.
- However, it was changed to its current icon in the final game.
- When Electro Pea uses Hyper, he will capitalize on his increased speed.
- If he has the speed upgrade, it will make the Electro Pea go even faster than before.