House Gargantuar is a boss in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2. He appears in Backyard Battleground and Garden Ops. He uses the front of a yellow house with white outlines as a shield and his weapon. The House can absorb a lot of damage, about half a Gargantuar's health, but shooting it from behind or through the "window" hole will do direct damage.
- All Gargantuar melee's have increased in effectiveness.
- Shield Slam: Uses the house to crush plants, similar to Gargantuar's Pole Slam.
- Shield Charge Slam: Roars, and charges at a plant, crushing them when he gets to them.
- Imp Grenade: Lobs an Exploding Imp at the Player which does some damage.
- Backyard Battleground: as a boss.
- Garden Ops: Only In a Super Gargantuar Wave, one of them will be a House Gargantuar.
- Infinity Time: Nemesis Waves and boss waves.
House Gargantuar is tough. There is no real strategy against it but it is recommended to have a friend or AI so this boss can be distracted and you can hit it from behind. It is best not to target the shield due to the fact that this zombie will turn into a normal Gargantuar if that happens, thus giving the player more work to do.