Hot Dog Imp
|Tribe||Gourmet Imp Zombie|
|He was THIS close to wearing the chicken costume, but darn it, Team Mascot Imp called it first.|
- Class: Sneaky
- Tribe: Gourmet Imp Zombie
- Trait: Strikethrough
- Set - Rarity: Basic - Common
He was THIS close to wearing the chicken costume, but darn it, Team Mascot Imp called it first.
- Added to the game.
This zombie is one of the few zombies that have access to strikethrough. Use this ability to hurt the plant hero and/or destroy any frail plants behind tough plants via Team-Up. This in conjunction with either Toxic Waste Imp or Super Stench can wreck havoc in a lane with tough plants.
Berry Blast, Weed Whack, and Sunburn can kill it easily, while Iceberg Lettuce or Big Chill can prevent it from attacking. If it gets out of control (either boosted or given Deadly), Lawnmower, Squash, Sizzle etc. can destroy it.
- It was added in the 1.2.11 update, and was meant to replace the Imp in older versions as Imp originally was 2/2.
- Its appearance is based on Imp's Summer Nights costume from Plants vs. Zombies 2.
- Its description references Team Mascot.
- The structure of its description is similar to Newspaper Zombie's Almanac entry.
- It is the only fighter added in version 1.2.11 that does not have 1/1.