| Home Lawn Security|
Complete Adventure Mode.
Home Lawn Security is an achievement that can be obtained on the PC, Steam, iOS, PlayStation Network, Xbox, PlayStation Vita, Android, and Nook versions of Plants vs. Zombies. It is worth 25 points on the Game Center. This achievement is unlocked by completing Adventure Mode. Thus, when the player achieves it, they will also get the Silver Sunflower Trophy at the same time.
For a strategy guide, see the Adventure Mode/Strategy guide page.
There are a lot of strategies the player can use. He or she can just pick the right plants that you need for different levels. For example: During Night, the player should pick mushrooms, especially the Sun-shroom, unless they are only using Puff-shrooms. In the pool, the player should probably pick aquatic plants, unless they are using Threepeaters or any plants that can shoot into the pool without going in the pool; just don't plant it in the first and sixth lanes or it will only shoot in two land lanes. In Fog levels, take necessary plants you used in Pool and Night levels, though you may want to use Blover, Torchwood or Plantern as you progress to clear up the fog present. Roof levels require the use of lobbed-shots and Flower Pots. The player will earn 40 plants and then face Dr. Zomboss. They will also get five notes and five extra items along the way.
- Its name is a pun on the phrase "Homeland Security," which is the part of the United States government that dictates actions against terrorism.
- The lawn ornament for the Xbox Live Arcade version and PlayStation 3 version is barbed wire in front of the house.
- For both the icons, the veto sign are facing the opposite ways of each other.
- Achievements (Plants vs. Zombies)
- Adventure Mode
- Adventure Mode/Strategy guide
- Game modes (Plants vs. Zombies)