Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Hokey Pokey is the seventh level of Vasebreaker in Plants vs. Zombies, Plants vs. Zombies: Journey to the West, and Plants vs. Zombies: Great Wall Edition. There are thirty vases in this level which the player needs to break in order to win.
It is advised to place Wall-nuts and Spikeweeds on the left side of the lawn. Make sure Spikeweeds are to the right of Wall-nuts, as zombies will step on them as they chew on the nuts. If you get a Squash, plant it in a lane where there is a Zombie or in the path of a Buckethead Zombie.
- It is the only Vasebreaker level that features Spikeweed.
- Spikeweed is the only non-instant-kill offensive plant in this level.
- Its name is a reference to the dance of the same name and the fact that Spikeweeds "poke" the zombies.
- It is the only Vasebreaker level that has no plants that shoot projectiles.
- This is the only Vasebreaker level that has 2 types of zombies present. The rest have 3 or more.
- It is the only Vasebreaker level that does not have Jack-in-the-Box Zombies.