Hokey Pokey is the seventh level of Vasebreaker in Plants vs. Zombies, Plants vs. Zombies: Journey to the West, and Plants vs. Zombies: Great Wall Edition. There are thirty vases in this level which the player needs to break in order to win.
Its name is a reference to the dance of the same name and the fact that Spikeweeds "poke" the zombies.
It is advised to place Wall-nuts and Spikeweeds on the left side of the lawn. Make sure Spikeweeds are to the right of Wall-nuts, as zombies will step on them as they chew on the nuts. If you get a Squash, plant it in a lane where there is a Zombie or in the path of a Buckethead Zombie.
- It is the only Vasebreaker level that features Spikeweed.
- Spikeweed is the only non-instant-kill offensive plant in this level.
- It is the only Vasebreaker level that has no plants that shoot projectiles.
- This is the only Vasebreaker level that has 2 types of zombies present. The rest have 3 or more.
- It is the only Vasebreaker level that does not have Jack-in-the-Box Zombies.