The Hockey Star has led the ZHL in penalties for the past 3 seasons. You can find him in the penalty box, even between games.
His Stinky Glove Launcher's super high rate of fire will disgust Plant foes.
Stinky Glove Launcher is the primary weapon of Hockey Star. It shoots extremely fast, but it deals very low damage. Because of its high fire rate, it overheats very quickly.
With Imp Punt, the All-Star punts an Imp that rolls forward and explodes after a short time, deals 150 damage.
With the Sprint Tackle, the All-Star rushes forward, dealing 75 damage and knocks plants into the sky. This can serve as a short-ranged attack.
Dummy Shield is a shield that the All-Star places to protect himself.
An alternate ability of Imp Punt, Long Bomb allows the All-Star kicks an Imp up very high, which explodes when he lands and deals 150 damage.
An alternate ability of Sprint Tackle, Ultra Tackle does 90 damage but has a longer recharge time.
An alternate ability of Dummy Shield, the player can have four Shield Decoys, but it is weaker.
Improved Glove Holder
These improved glove holders have a nice sung fit and are warm to the touch. They reduce heat friction too.
Game Worn Gloves
By using game worn gloves the fresh stinkiness improves damage output.
Slightly Damaged Heat Reducer
The Heat Reducer, while damaged, still reduces the time it takes to recover from overheating.
- Its weapon overheats the quickest out of all the All-Star variants because of the high fire rate.
- The ZHL mentioned in his description is a parody of the NHL, or the the National Hockey League.
- The maximum number of shots the Hockey Star can shoot from his weapon before the weapon overheats is 47.
- The Hockey Star is the only character in the Garden Warfare 2 Christmas promotional picture that is not an ice variant.
- This and the Tennis Star are the only All-Star variants that have hair without the use of customization.