Heroic Kick is the third ability for Super Brainz in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2. When used, Super Brainz will kick the plant towards him, dealing damage to the first plant it hits. If the ability is activated while Super Brainz is jumping, he will kick towards the direction where the player is facing with. It does 35 damage to any plant where Super Brainz collides into.
The Heroic Kick is like two abilities in one! Kick your way through Plant foes on the ground, or use it in the air to close distance towards your objective!
Despite its use for damage, it can be used as a gap closer to close in and punch your opponents. It can also be used in conjunction with Super Brainz' high jumping ability to reach rooftops or certain areas a zombie hero cannot normally reach. It is an unrecommended choice to use this with other abilities as Super Brainz is given a short period before he can attack again, which is only the case if Super Brainz misses the ability.
This ability is extremely fast and can knock you back if you get hit by it. If you get hit by the move, try to keep a good distance away from Super Brainz before he finishes you off. Though, it's very unlikely Super Brainz players will do end up using this during combat, as it lowers Super Brainz DPS by a large amount.
- ▲ Divekick Cooldown Time decreased from 20s to 15s
- It bears a resemblance to Captain Falcon's special move, Falcon Kick, and Ganondorf's special move, Wizard's Foot from the Super Smash Bros. series.
- There is a glitch where Super Brainz can move extremely quickly with this. If you jump, and do nothing else but jump, you will go very far with this.
- The name, "Heroic Kick", is an exaggerated joke about a Superhero cliche of calling everything "heroic".
- The character Super Brainz makes several other references to this cliche, such as his primary attack, "Heroic Fists", and his zoom attack, "Heroic Beam".