(translation: Heavenly Peach)
|Unlocked||Collecting 10 Heavenly Peach Puzzle Pieces|
Heavenly Peach's resume says that she was originally for use of Wangmu Niangniang (王母娘娘), she became a battlefield doctor after demoted to mortal.
Heavenly Peach (仙桃; pinyin: xiān táo) is a plant in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. It is earned by collecting ten of its Puzzle Pieces. It heals other plants that surround it in a 3x3 area.
Heavenly Peach is based on the Prunus persica, a type of fruit that is native to Northwest China.
Note: Heavenly Peach's recharge is Mediocre in-game.
仙桃 (Heavenly Peach)
Sun cost: 125
Heavenly Peach heals all surrounding plants, regains their health.
Amount of healing: Moderate
Plant feature: red plant, short
Plant Food effect
When fed Plant Food, it will make all plants surrounding it temporarily invulnerable.
Heavenly Peach is one of the few ways for the player to heal their own plants without the use of Wall-nut First Aid, which makes it work well with defensive plants such as Wall-nut, Tall-nut, and Endurian. Using it with expensive plants such as Winter Melon and Banana Launcher is also a good idea, as it would allow them to last longer, saving sun for the player. The player can also plant more heavenly peach to allow for faster healing, since it heals in a 3x3 square radius, allowing easily stacking of effects.
Heavenly Peach's Plant Food effect, when used correctly (such as the placing a column of defensive plants and having two heavenly peach use their plant food effect via the use of power tiles), can hold back the horde, allow the player's defense to withstand the attack of zombies such as Gargantuars, Barrel Roller Zombies, and Turquoise Skull Zombie. Make sure that this plant is well-protected or the player will end up wasting 125 sun.
Take note that for some reason, Garlic's lane diversion effect is not dependent on its health so using Heavenly Peach with Garlic is a bad idea.
- Its healing animation spawns some purple squares that surrounds any plants adjacent to it.
- It is the only plant that heals itself and its allies.
- It, E.M.Peach, Saturn Peach Bomb, Small Peach, and E.C.Peach are currently the only peaches in the series.
- In Chinese mythology, heavenly peaches can make a creature live a thousand years longer or forever.
- Wangmu Niangniang (皇母娘娘) is the Queen Mother Goddess in Chinese mythology.
- It apparently was once a peach that was under the employment of Wangmu Niangniang.
- Basically, it was once technically a demigod, a minor deity, hence its name and its Almanac entry said it was demoted to being a mortal peach.
- A.K.E.E. has similar leaves to it, but in a darker green shade.
- If the player traps/stuns a zombie on its range, the zombie will not move until it is destroyed by another zombie.
- It is the only plant in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2 that heals plants.
- Overall, it is the first plant to do so, the second is Aloe.